Sargento Natural Muenster Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 11 CT uploaded by Maydet E.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Muenster.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Deli style sliced muenster cheese.
11 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g). see more...

Rina R.
Highly recommend it for those of you who love to make homemade sandwiches especially turkey sandwiches. My family and I love it and have used no other maunster cheese, great prices and fair amount of slices!
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I love muenster cheese, I love it on sandwhises, on pizzas, melted in Mac and,cheese. All kinds of ways muenster can be used. I usually only get it from the deli but I decided to try the sargentos one night when the deli was closed. I was so surprised on how creamy and flavorful it was. It wasn't sliced to thick, it wasn't crumbly, it was perfect. Now I get these more than the deli cheese.
Maydet E.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand over others because it brings me the right amount I need, we are my husband and I and he also loves the sergeant cheese in any of its versions and we eat with all bread toasted arepas in all dishes we use excellent sergeant cheese
Kasandra D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love this brand of cheese not only for sandwiches but even for cheese sticks I love how fresh it tastes and when I eat it I feel like im eating cheese right out of the deli this is definitely a product that I will continue buying.
Autumn R.
This cheese is one of my favorite snacks, I could easily eat the whole pack. It's my favorite muenster by far, and I love that sargento thinly slices the cheese. It tastes great on sandwiches, but I prefer to eat it by itself. Plus, It's reasonably priced! I find this brand at Walmart or Meijer.
Ines G.
Oh my god, this is a really nice cheese. I've tried a couple of times and I would try different flavours because I loved it. I think it is good value, has a nice flavour but try not to eat too much because most kind of cheese are greasy, I would recommend it to others.
McCall A.
Clarkesville, GA
This is the best cheese for sandwiches! It is a great value and lasts a pretty long time, it tastes great and is pretty good for you, it is much creamier and tastes better than other cheeses and you can tell it's higher quality without spending all the money!!
Marylyn R.
I can talk all day about this cheese! It is my absolute favorite! I will never get tired of it! It's great for a grilled cheese or to top on an Colombian arepa! It's taste and texture is beeeeeyond amazing! I highly recommend this to all cheese lovers!!!!
Taylore F.
Pensacola, FL
This cheese is honestly my favorite! I find that it has a rich flavor and it goes well on everything from a grilled cheese to a breakfast sandwich. I find this to be an affordable product for a "specialty" cheese. I have it on my shopping list weekly.
Jen P.
This cheese is okay, and I do get it occasionally when I don't have other options, but I really prefer sliced cheese from the deli counter over prepackaged sliced cheese. It tastes okay and goes just fine on a sandwich, but I don't like to just eat a slice the way I will with the deli slices