Sargento Natural Muenster Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 11 CT uploaded by Maydet E.

BY SARGENTO #68 in Cheese

Sargento® Natural Muenster.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Deli style sliced muenster cheese.
11 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g). see more...

Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I but this at stater brothers when I can for sandwiches, it's fairly pricey but is so fresh tasting and perfect for toast or cold sandwiches. This is my households all time favorite cheese for sandwiches. If you never tried it you must try it for real!! Package even has a zip lock some times to keep it fresh like the day you opened it. Really yummy! Two thumbs up!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Rodeo, CA
Foodie Expert
Honestly, what's not to like about cheese? I find that sargento cheese is usually fresh at my local Safeway and lasts a long time if stored properly. I really like Muenster cheese and the product they provide is quit good. It's often on sale so I tend to buy two at a time. They freeze well if you find yourself buying too much to keep in the fridge :P
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This cheese is one of my favorite snacks, but I hate buying it because I could easily eat the whole pack in two sittings. It's my favorite muenster by far, and I love that this brand is thinly sliced. It tastes great on sandwiches, but I prefer to eat it by itself. Plus, Target and Publix often have great promotions on it.
Allyssa H.
Allyssa H.
Orange, VA
Muenster cheese is my favorite! At my local grocery store I could only purchase store brand Muenster cheese. Not too long ago they started carrying Sargento Natural Muenster Deli Style Slices Cheese. I found the flavor was different, better than store brand. Sargento is a brand I can get behind!
Donica B.
Donica B.
Vinemont, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a huge cheese fan, and I love this brand so much! I have never had a horrible experience, and the results and taste of the product is perfect each and every time. The cheese always tastes incredibly fresh and easy to take out of the pouch! great for snacks or sandwiches!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Anderson, SC
The real cheese people. Sure. I really like their cheeses. This one in particular is stunning in every application. Put it on burgers, melt it into cream sauce pastas, or eat it straight out of the package like a monster. It's what I do and I dig the results.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cheese. It tastes amazing on grilled cheeses. I buy it from walmart or another local grocery store. It has a great flavor and texture. It tastes aged with a hint of smokeyness. I would tell other about this cheese so they can love it too.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness, if you haven't tried Muenster cheese, run now and grab it!! I was very skeptical when someone told me about it but it is delicious!! This brand is my favorite because the taste is so much better and the quality is always there with Sargento!
Marylyn R.
Marylyn R.
I can talk all day about this cheese! It is my absolute favorite! I will never get tired of it! It's great for a grilled cheese or to top on an Colombian arepa! It's taste and texture is beeeeeyond amazing! I highly recommend this to all cheese lovers!!!!
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Perfect for making sandwiches. The slices are always uniform and it peels apart pretty easily. Every once in a while it might stick together a little bit but I can always split them apart. I highly recommend this for someone who likes to make sandwiches.