Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks uploaded by Leah h.Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks uploaded by Judit M.

BY SARGENTO #56 in Cheese

Natural mild cheddar cheese. see more...

• What's everyone favorite flavor?! 19 Answers
  • Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks what's your p...2 Answers
  • Are these on the cheese recall??? Anyone know ... buelllerr 3 Answers
Julie N.
Tonawanda, NY
How can you go wrong with cheese?! I love Sargento cheese cubes for quick snack prep. Compared to other brands, I feel that the precut Sargento cubes stay fresher longer. I love a few cubes with grapes for a quick and easy grab and go snack. The are a little bit pricier than other brands, but I always find coupons and my local stores are constantly running sales so I stock up then!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love to use these to pack snacks! I love to Paige cheddar with apples, grapes, pepperoni. And since they are already cubed up it makes prepping a whole bunch of snacks super easy. This cheese is a bit pricier than others, and even more so since it is cubed, but somethings that make your life easier are just worth it, and this is one of those things.
Aimee S.
Environmentalist Expert
I love these little cubes of cheese because they're so convenient and so good! They are great for making dips and other things that you have to melt cheese for because you don't have to melt a huge block of cheese! I would definitely recommend these! The only thing I don't like is the price because they are a little bit on the pricey side.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
For some reason I think that cheese tastes better when it is in cubes. I had to try them when I saw that they've already cut these into cubes for you. I love cheddar taste that Sargento has- its not too sharp, but there's a little bite to it. These are great to take with you as a snack or to put out on a serving tray for guests!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious snack!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my ultimate faves !!!! You can easily just pop one or two in your mouth and the taste is amazing and very satisfying as well! It's a pretty healthy snack ! You can also give this to children as too and they would love it just as much . Try this out, you won't regret it .
Jamie T.
This is a great tasting mild cheddar. The price is around the same for other package cheese unless you get the generic kind but I think this taste better. The cub shape is great for my boy to handle and eat. He actually doesn't like string cheese. I buy mine at Walmart and it's a great addition to salads.
Emily P.
Flint, TX
These are so good! They are great little snacks, great to pop on a cracker, for a kids lunch, to serve at your next get together, anything really ! The only thing that is not my favorite about not just these but all kinds of pre cubed cheese is that they have an almost flour like texture on the outside.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Environmentalist Expert
Sargento literally never disappoints me in the products they have. This is a delicious milk cheddar that works great as a snack with some crackers and some grapes. I also feel like they last quite a long time in comparison to other cheddar snacks so this is a great value all things considered.
Erica L.
Edison, NJ
Probably one of my favorite snacks. I love to grab a couple before heading out to run some errands. They are also great to keep kids occupied. I usually put a few cubes in a little bowl for my niece to enjoy while I cook dinner. She loves it, and it's the perfect size where she won't choke.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Love these little cheese cubes! They are the perfect size for when you just need a tiny snack! Me & my family like to eat them with crackers. They taste great, and aren't too expensive either. Sargento is a tried & true brand that makes the very best cheese! We buy this very often!
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
What do you like to pair cheese cubes with? I like them with crackers and grapes. :)
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Environmentalist Expert
For Sargento's cheese... What do you prefer eating? Cubes, cheese sticks or the big block of cheese?
Megan K.
Environmentalist Expert
Which do you prefer the string cheese or the cubes?
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Has anyone tried making Mac and chesse with these I'm thinking bout it
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone find that these pre-cut cubes taste just as fresh as cutting up a block on their own?