Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks uploaded by daena r.Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks uploaded by Judit M.Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks uploaded by Leah h.

BY SARGENTO

Natural mild cheddar cheese.

• What's everyone favorite flavor?! 19 Answers
  • Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks what'...2 Answers
  • Are these on the cheese recall??? Anyone know ... buelllerr 3 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Chantae W.
I personally love to snack on cheese plain, so these are awesome. Sargento is a little on the pricier side for cheese, but it’s good quality. I buy Sargento if I want a high quality, delicious cheese. These cubes taste great and can be used on crackers, in pasta salad, just to snack on, or many other things. Definitely worth it!
Jordan G.
Springdale, AR
These are great snacks for on the go! They are filling and the perfect size. This product is the best of other cheese cubes I have tried. The flavor is fresh and stayed fresh. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good afternoon snack.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are a little on the pricey side compared to other cheese cubes but my family tends to really enjoy these. They are great on a salad or as a snack with crackers. The flavor is great but comparable to others.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love these cheese cubes. The flavor is just perfect - not too sharp or too mild. The cubes make a perfect healthy on the go snack. Also, they are fantastic when used for cooking, especially soups. I would friendly recommend these cheese cubes to others!
Devyn H.
Raeford, NC
This cheese makes a perfect snack. I like how they already fit so well with a cracker. They are a good price, and there are always coupons for it. It tastes soo good, and I have not yet been disappointed with any of their flavors. I would buy this again. It would be great to have at a party, or just to eat while watching TV.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I pair these cubes with pretzel thins and cut up apple slice and let me tell you it's the best well balanced snack for for mid day cravings. The mild flavor is perfect for those who don't don't like sharp cheddar. The only down side is the price. It's a lot cheaper to buy a block of cheese and cut it yourself, but sometimes the time saved is worth that extra buck.
Kristie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My kids loves eating cheese snacks. I always like for them to eat a natural cheese snack, but they're hard to find. I purchased  Sargento® Natural Mild Cheddar Cubes® Cheese Snacks at my local Wal-Mart and they love them. It has a great mild cheddar taste. Its high in protein. I recommend these snacks to all cheese lovers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love Sargento Cheeses, but these are my favorite little cheese cubes.  They are the perfect size to snack on or pack in lunches.  My kids all love them and they are the perfect size for them to eat as well.  We go through bags of these cheeses every week.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Excelente calidad, sabor y nutrientes. Este queso es sabroso para aperitivo. Ya cortado listo para servirlo. Fácil de conseguir y a un precio muy módico. El sabor es muy delicioso. Definitivamente mi preferido.
Hunter F.
East Ridge, TN
What do you like to pair cheese cubes with? I like them with crackers and grapes. :)
Marie T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
For Sargento's cheese... What do you prefer eating? Cubes, cheese sticks or the big block of cheese?
Megan K.
Which do you prefer the string cheese or the cubes?
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Has anyone tried making Mac and chesse with these I'm thinking bout it
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone find that these pre-cut cubes taste just as fresh as cutting up a block on their own?

back