BY SARGENTO

These convenient cheese snacks let you take the great taste of our real, natural cheese to go and leave half the fat behind.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate.

• Have you thought of what kind of cows are being used to make this...2 Answers
  • Isn't this an awesome snack item with only 50 calories each?8 Answers
  • What snack can you make with this instead of just... Be the first to answer!
courtney h.
renton, WA
I am a cheese fanatic and string cheese is one of my all time fave snacks.I have tried so many different brands and types and this is hands down the best! It's a little pricier than your average string cheese but it's worth it in my opinion.It's a little firmer than regular string cheese which gives it a better texture and flavor.Definitely worth a try!
Kelly M.
Sargento® Natural Light String Cheese Snacks are great to have around the house. They have a great taste and are a good snack on the go. These string cheeses are also healthier for you than a lot of alternatives out there. I recommend giving them a try.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I really like buying these Light string cheeses! I actually prefer the Sargento Light (lower fat) to all other string cheeses because to me it gives it a less sweet taste which is more up my alley. The original ones are good, too.
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
These are my daily snacks! I always have one between breakfast and lunch to keep me from getting hangry. They're a good source of protein and fairly easy to eat without suspicion in the workplace! I totally recommend these for snacks
Blake R.
Denver, CO
I love these string cheeses! The perfect addition to any lunch or as a stand-alone snack. I’ve bought the Sargento brand a few times now and really like the taste! No “lite” flavor here!
Ashley R.
Bridgeton
My family eats a lot of different cheeses from Sargento but I purchase the strung cheese the most often. I like it because it’s perfect for snacks and it always tastes fresh.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
This is the only string cheese I will buy. It tastes so good. Every time I try a different brand it just doesn't taste good to me. I'm not sure what makes Sargento superior to others, but I just love it. I also like the light variety, in fact, I prefer it, but no longer buy it since the portion sizes are so small. They are half the size of these!
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
These 70 calorie cheese sticks are great for a light snack. I'll grab one of these if I'm hungry an hour or two before I'm supposed to eat a meal. The regular cheese stick by sargento has a better taste, however, than the light version. The regular cheese sticks are 80 calories.
Amber G.
Mount Holly
Love this. My kids love this. I love cooking with these. They're always great and you can't tell they're light. Always happy with these and won't but store brand when these are available.
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
I love cheese, there is no doubt about that. But this product makes me feel better about eating so much cheese because it is light. The flavor is still amazing and it’s healthy for you too. I highly recommend!
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
How do you eat string cheese? Eat it string by string or Just chomp it?
Tiffany P.
Have you ever used String Cheese in a recipe?
Devin Y.
S Portland, ME
Do you peel your string cheese or just bite it?? :-)
Claire T.
Maiden, NC
Does this lose a lot of flavor by being "light" ?
emi s.
Do you feel like Sargento string cheese is the best brand or do you think they all taste the same?