BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Havarti Cheese Slices.
Keep Cheese Fresh with FreshLock® Double Zipper.
Deli Style Sliced Havarti Cheese.
10 Slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy R.
West Linn, OR
Okay, anyone who knows me knows that there is virtually nothing in this world that I love more than I love cheese. And as cheeses go, havarti is top five. I eat cheese with crackers for a snack daily, and I always have sargento havarti slices in my refigerator. They are magic. Not only do I love the creamy, buttery flavor, but I love that I can cut them into four squares and they fit perfectly on my triscuits. The price is right, the flavor is perfection, and it is so handy for me to just have slices at the ready, when I don't need or want an entire block. I'm telling you, if you haven't tried these, you aren't truly living. Go buy them. Now.
Megan E.
Saint Louis, MO
When I feel like splurging on my lunches I'll grab this and a bag of pecans. The havarti has such a satisfying flavor, without overpowering the pecans. I tear a little strip of the cheese, eat it, and then go for the pecans. It's a nice alternative to the block, even though I usually prefer block cheeses, because the slices are uniform (something I never succeed at) and I don't have to clean a cheese grater afterwards
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the best type of cheese for sandwiches. I normally don't enjoy cold cheese on a sandwich. I prefer it warmed. But I could eat this by itself. So creamy and adds a unique flavor than other types of cheeses. I also love to make grilled cheese with tomato slices with Havarti. My favorite by far!!!
Breydan D.
It's always hard to cut nice thin sandwich-slices of havarti because it's so soft and creamy, so the Sargento pre-sliced pack is really helpful, plus it's the cheapest havarti you can get. The only issue is that its definitely less creamy than when you buy the nice expensive block of dolfino.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
For a pre-packaged cheese, Sargento really makes the best. I discovered Havarti cheese as an alternative to Swiss or provolone... it's much richer, so I love to use it on hot sandwiches or a panini. It's also great to slice up and add to a cracker for a simple snack.
Sandra T.
I love Sargentos Sliced Cheeses, they make creating sandwiches fun and flavorful. Sargentos Shredded Cheeses are great to put into soups and dips. Getting them from Walmart is a great value, although it makes it a little difficult to choose which flavor to purchase.
Danielle S.
Sargento has really good cheeses but they are typically the most expensive choice at the grocery store. I usually only buy them when they are on sale for that reason. The Havarti cheese is delicious and creamy, we like to use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
For some reason Havarti is sometimes hard for me to find, but I love this Sargento version! It's a great cheese to put in a roll up with some turkey, tomato and a sprig of basil. The Harvati is the star in this recipe and it's just a creamy addicting addition!
Lindsay F.
This is one of my favorite types of cheeses! Sargento has it right, and they are one of the only brands I can find that makes the havarti cheese! It is a great cheese to have melted in grilled cheese sandwiches, and has such a light and buttery taste!
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
If you like creamy cheese then this is the cheese for you. I have tried different brands of this cheese and for some reason they don't taste the same but this cheese if on the expensive side it's not even affordable unless you have a coupon for it