BY SARGENTO

Recipe: mexican sloppy joes see more...

Cecelia D.
River falls, WI
Foodie Expert
I love to grab these and snack on them. They're great for sandwiches very convenient that they're already sliced to fit. I do not like how hard they can be to peel apart even with the paper coating in between them but doesn't effect taste.
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
I love Sargento! This is actually my favorite brand, && it is a little more pricey than other cheeses you would buy I usually get it at Winn Dixie when there's a sale && I would definitely recommend using it
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
Foodie Expert
Whether it's Colby or one of their other varieties, Sargento is my favorite sliced cheese. This is of course great for sandwiches - the thin cut suits everyone's needs - 1 slice for picky or those who don't like a lot of cheese, double or triple it up for cheese lovers. Theses slices are also great to eat alone as a snack or cut into squares for crackers. So smooth creamy and delicious. Yum!
Stephanie G.
I love this cheese! Tastes delicious and it's already pre sliced so all you have to do is take it out and throw it on a sandwich. The thin slice is great for me because I hate thick slices of cheese on a sandwich. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Amanda B.
Great cheese! Fresh taste, great flavor and it goes well with tons of foods! Great value for the price and it's on pretty much every store's shelves. I can't go with any other cheese. I definitely recommend it!!
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
The thin slices are PERFECT for sandwiches. It's just the right amount of cheese. Being from Wisconsin, I like to think I have a refined taste for cheese. I love this and my refrigerator is always stocked with Sargento Thin Slices for my work lunches
Danielle h.
I personally love cheese and this is one of the better cheese that I have consumed in my life time a great taste as well as a great after taste. Great for day in the sun.
Sabrina I.
Sargento has to be one of my favorite brands of cheese. Quality cheese at an affordable price. I bought in bulk once and froze the extras. Didn't do well after thawed. The cheese crumbled rather than easily pulled apart sliced. Otherwise highly recommend.
Nadine W.
Leesburg, GA
Sargento Cheddar is my favorite cheddar cheese. It has a sharp yet smooth flavor. It is a perfect way to add protein to my diet. I love that I can find it anywhere I shop. I always share with my friends.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I don't have the opportunity to go to a deli but if I find these in the cheese aisle they're mine. Perfect on sandwiches and burgers. Cheese with a little extra something.