BY SARGENTO

Deli-Style natural Colby & Monterey Jack cheese. see more...

• "I'm a big fan of the Sargento brand, you can taste the high quality ingredients they use." in 2 reviews
  • "By far, my absolute favorite brand of cheese." in 1 review
Hannah A.
My favorite cheese. The flavor is sharp, but not too sharp. The fat and protein in each slice is just right. We have been buying Sargento at Kroger and Walmart for years, now. I love that they have the reduced fat option, too. Definitely buying over and over again. Sargento® Natural Colby-Jack Deli Style Sliced Natural Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese 12 oz. Pack
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Love using this cheese for sandwiches or burgers.  It is delicious and easy to use since it is already sliced up.  We usually just buy this product at our local grocery store.  Great for on the go and travel since I go on a lot of trips and have tournaments.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
This cheese is great. I use this on my sandwiches for lunch and dinner and I really like it. I prefer Colby jack because of the mixture of the two cheeses that are already so good. And Colby jack slices are perfect for sandwiches or cheeseburgers.
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Such a great company over all. This cheese is a family favorite. Perfect for melting, a sandwich or by it's self. The quality is hands down the best at the local stores. Great price point. Will for sure continue to purchase and recommend.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Sargent is my favorite. We use this for all of our sandwiches. Repeat customer. I will always buy this if I can. Good flavor. A little pricey but SO worth it if you are a picky cheese eater such as myself.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
Sargento sliced Colby jack cheese is a delicious distinct taste that other cheeses lack. It's so delicious and can be used On sandwiches, burgers, and added to a fruit tray with crackers. I love using this cheese to make my grilled cheese sandwiches. It comes out so perfect and when you bite into the sand which you taste the sharpness of the cheddar. I like it's conveniently sliced already so you don't have to cut or shred it. It's a little more expensive than kraft of other cheeses but you get a higher quality of cheese. It's totally worth every bite if you are a cheese lover like myself.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely love colby jack sliced cheese. My favorite way to eat it is with Boar's Head ham I'll make a traditional ham sandwich and warm it up in the microwave just so it's melting. It is the absolute best lunch meal. I had to recommend Sargento cheeses over the others because they are far superior.
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
Foodie Expert
I love cheese so much and Sargento makes the best! The taste of this colby-jack is just perfect! It has that subtle bite that it should have and I love it! It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but I think it's worth it. It definitely takes any grilled cheese to the next level!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I love sargento cheese and especially the colby jack slices! They are perfect for sand whiches and do not taste fake like other brands. This brand is a little expensive but it is worth it for the quality of cheese.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
These cheese slices are great! I've always loved Colby but these taste so fresh and just plain good. They aren't too thick or too thin. I usually eat these cut into fours with crackers and some summer sausage. Perfect snack. Will definitely be back to purchase again.