Sargento® Natural Colby-Jack Cubes® Cheese Snacks 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Ann V.Sargento® Natural Colby-Jack Cubes® Cheese Snacks 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SARGENTO

Experience more than just a snack with the delicious flavor of natural Sargento cheese. A perfect way to turn a snack into something to savor! see more...

Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
We love making our own version of lunchables around the house. Sargento's cheese snacks were a wonderful addition and such a timesaver with pre cut cubes. The price was extremely reasonable for the portion size compared to other pre cubed cheese I have found at the grocery store. My kids love when I pack these colby cheese cubes in their lunch!! I have to admit I've enjoyed them just as much for my lunches!
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
These have been my go-to snacking option for years. Great size for the price and we love the taste. Generous portion sizes that aren't too high in calories or fat but are still filling. The kids love them and they're easy for the little ones to grab and hold. Would recommend to all!
Alicia P.
Madison, WI
I wasn't really into the cubes. I assume they're designed for a more snack plate situation but I tried to use them for more of a melting thing. Less calories than I would have expected, but too much sodium and cholesterol for me to be interested in buying again.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Foodie Expert
I love Sargento brand cheese, they taste great and have a real cheese taste. I love the cube cheese snacks for an easy to take with you snack or a perfect little bite to hold you over until you have lunch or supper. It is the perfect size and would recommend.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
These are good tailgate or snack items. A good suggestion for these it to put them on a tooth pick and alternate with an olive or something neutral like that. I purchase mine at Walmart. It's a good value for a convenient item. I would buy again.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
These things are so good for a snack or just something to munch on at work. It can be a little pricey sometimes though. I bought mine from our local grocery chain: price chopper. I will definitely buy again. I finish it so quickly.
Heidi H.
Elwood, IL
Great quality cheese. The cubes are soft. They do not compare to buying block cheese and cutting it yourself. The bag actually lasted longer than I expected. It's a great fast healthy snack alternative for myself and my children!
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
These are little snack pieces of cheese that are just right for on the go. They are little cubes, each face about the size of a thumbnail. While I have gotten them multiple times, as a college kid the price point is a bit high.
Becky P.
Muldrow, OK
Perfect cheese cubes for snacking or for a party! Sargento Natural Colby-Jack Cubes Cheese Snacks are incredibly delicious. I love to snack on these for a quick afternoon pick-me-up! The taste is wonderful, rich and creamy!
Cynthia H.
Foodie Expert
Me and my daughter love snacking on cheese cubes with fruit . Definitely full of protein and greatness for the body . Melts in your mouth and easy to chew! This brand is also great and popular amongst the top sellers .
Tarah O.
Do these have a sharp taste?