Sargento® Natural Colby-Jack Cubes® Cheese uploaded by Alicia B.Sargento® Natural Colby-Jack Cubes® Cheese uploaded by Ann V.

BY SARGENTO

Experience more than just a snack with the delicious flavor of natural Sargento cheese. A perfect way to turn a snack into something to savor!

Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
These snack bites are extremely easy to devour so you definitely have to pace yourself! They have a ton of flavor and don’t have that strange waxy taste that some cheaper cheeses can have. These are easy to pair with crackers and salami or anything else, or to just eat alone.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these! They are the perfect addition to my lunch. They are a great size for a snack. I recumbent getting these if you are a cheese lover who just sometimes wants a piece of cheese as a snack. Not to mention this is the best Colby jack cheese I have tried from the grocery store.
Emily F.
Walker, LA
Love these! We always keep these in our refrigerator. They taste amazing and are cut into cubes which I love. I am a repeat customer and get these from Walmart. I will be buying again and I would recommend!
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
I love these with a nice glass of wine! I absolutely love any kind of cheese in general but these cubes are great for snack trays for the kids or adults at events, especially with some summer sausage!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I LOVE CHEESE! Sargento is continuously expanding their line to make it easier to have to go cheese. These are great to add to a lunch to fill you up just a little but more. I would give it 5 stars but these snacks are expensive and it does do damage on your wallet when you include these into most of your lunches.
beauty r.
clarksville, tennessee
These Colby jack cheese cubes are the perfect snack for anytime! They are very rich and creamy, plus there is a lot in one bag! I just love these cubes so much and you can find them in your local grocery store!
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
I am a fan of these for a healthy snack for my evenings.  They are healthy addition to a small plate of fruit.  The taste is amazing and it really plays up and of the sides.  I am a huge fan of these for a quick easy snack and i will buy these again for sure!  love them
Krysta F.
I love how fresh this cheese taste! It's a great mid day snack. It's good value, I purchase this at the grocery store where I have tried cheaper cheeses, this brand has the best taste. I buy it weekly!
Natasha N.
I love using these as a high protein snack with some almonds when I'm on the go. They have a wonderful fresh flavor and are pretty healthy! They are a good value for the amount of cubes in the bag. They are just the right bite size.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are the best snack ever! You can throw a few in a plastic bag and go! They aren't too expensive and are a great healthy option for those looking to watch their weight! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tarah O.
Do these have a sharp taste?