BY SARGENTO

Recipe: chipotle turkey heroes

Katie F.
lindale
Good brand of cheese , although this flavor wasnt very good . Little too spicy for my liking . Value is great. Purchased at local walmart . Similiar to great value brand & i wouldnt purchase again due to flavor
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
I really REALLY love the thin slices, especially in the Chipotle Cheddar. I like a bit of cheese on my sandwiches but have never been a fan of thick sliced cheese - these are perfect for my particular needs in what I prefer on my sandwiches. I will definitely be looking to see the different varieties offered and I purchase at least two packs three times a month - love Sargento brand!
Kristen R.
Just bought this yesterday for the first time. It is good and has a smokey chipotle flavor to it. First time for this flavor but a repeat for the brand. Affordable compared to other name brands. A little on the sharp taste for my liking.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
Sargento is a great brand with so many different varieties and styles of cheeses. This one is great because it has just the right amount of heat to make it so delicious. I would buy this again and recommend it to friends
Valleri R.
I bought this particular variety for my husband since we both love quality cheese and he loves the added spice. Unfortunately, the "kick" he normally loves was not found with this chipotle. He was disappointed that his favorite cheese and favorite spice couldn't be found in the same snack!
Crystal A.
Elizabeth , IN
This cheese has a bite if you are looking for a little spice in your life. It has a wonderful smell and taste amazing. The quality of this cheese is well worth buying. I defiantly recommend purchasing this.
Zack W.
The cheese is some of the best I have had. It's excellent on burgers when you are wanting that small kick to your tastebuds. It's not an overwhelming hot so you can still taste your food. Would buy again
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I've never met a cheese I didn't like. This affordable high-quality cheese is good to eat alone in a a grilled cheese or on a sandwich. I'd eat this baby anywhere.
Sadie K.
Cheddar? Check! Jalapeños? Check! Delicious? Check! What I love about Sargento's cheese products is that they Pack a huge flavor punch for a minimal investment. The cheddar jack cheese is a new favorite, and I find it adds and nice kick to a turkey sandwich, and I certainly haven't complained when I've melted it over a batch of scrambled eggs. Yum!
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Sargento is one of my favorite brand of cheese as it is, but this chipotle cheddar is their best work yet. It is so creamy and delicious yet has a yummy kick in the after taste. This cheese is great on sandwiches and crackers or baked into Mac and cheese or on top of a chicken breast.