BY SARGENTO #33 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Erika E.
My three year old LOVES these as a snack!!
My go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Definitely worth the money for such a great buy!!
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA
Environmentalist Expert
The Sargento string cheese is far superior to any other brand! It tastes better & is 'stringier' than other brands!
Joanie S.
Unionville
I love it .. The best tasting cheese in all flavors .Sargento is the only cheese we use ..I have tried all others but this is the one my family eats
crystal j.
These are the best prpducts so yummy my whole family loves them even my kids!They are decent priced as well
Maria G.
Bay City
I’m a cheese love and this is by far a favorite. It doesn’t taste processed at all! You can get them in little cut rectangles too! Whenever I have long days or I’m a double at work I grab a couple of these and scoop of almonds! A favorite snack!
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
Sargento is the ultimate cheese! Cheese that actually tastes as it should. Fresh and delicious whether used in cooking, on a sandwich or just by itself for a snack, it can not be beat! I feel comfortable feeding this to my family because I know only the finest quality ingredients are used, how do I know this? I can taste the difference!
Niccole C.
Portsmouth
Sargento is a good cheese snack to choose if you want authentic cheeses to eat. But their cheese sticks simply arent to my taste. They do not produce that string effect that we all love from string cheese. And instead simply pull apart, which naturally im sure it what it suppose to actually do.
Jess T.
El monte, CA
Environmentalist Expert
I love these cheese sticks especially the Colby jack. I always buy them for me and my daughter for our lunch snacks. Easy to pack in out lunch bags
Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
As someone that goes on and off of Keto diets. I absolutely love love love this cheese. It's the best tasting!
Brandy D.
Valdosta
I use this cheese as a grab and go snack for my daughter and to cook with just about everything! This cheese has the perfect moisture level and is SO tasty. This cheese makes everything taste better!
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.