BY SARGENTO #33 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Just wanna start by saying the flavor is amazing. I like to eat this cheese slowly to savor every single bite. I like the string cheese the best, and so do my kids. I often eat it as a snack, or pair it with a salad or a full-on meal. It is a bit more expensive than generic brands and other cheeses, but the flavor is well worth the price.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This is probably one of the best quality cheeses you can get in a regular grocery store. Strong flavor, natural texture and taste.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
So this time around I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and put on a rather strict low-carb diet, strict for me as I LOVE Bread. It was hard at first to find snacks that were low or no carb and still tasted good. Then I found Sargento Natural Cheese sticks. Not only do they taste great, they are no-carbs (in the broadest sense) and the are full of calcium and other vitamins the body needs, especially while pregnant. Extra bonus was the kids liked them more then normal string cheese and I got the hubby to eat them too!
Joan G.
Pala, CA
My husband loves the pepper jack cheese in his sandwiches I make for his lunch.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Environmentalist Expert
Sargento natural sharp cheddar and colby-jack are two requirements in this household! My hubby and I absolutely love the flavor and the texture of the Sargento brand cheese my grocery store runs it buy one get one free pretty regularly so I usually stock up as this is our favorite grab-and-go snack as a running out the door heading to work and running around town love this stuff!!!! Super affordable healthier snack!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
LOVE these cheese snacks! Much better than the processed cheese strings. I eat them for a snack with some fruit, or for lunch. They are great on the go and reasonably priced. I prefer the marble cheese.
Isabella M.
Very yummy cheese and all natural..taste so good and love to use it for my food or eat it straight like this.
Chelsea G.
Harrison, AR
I love cheese as a snack and loved this vox box. I got Cheddar Mozzarella and Pepperjack and they are both very tasty. My toddler likes to snack on string cheese and Sargento's is a bit healtheir for her than the cheaper Chuck E Cheese brand that we get a lot, so it was great to get a free one and the coupon! I've always liked the Sargento sliced cheese on my sandwiches, but I'd never tried the Cheese Snacks before and I really like them!
Erika W.
This is the greatest snack stack size, perfect for crackers and your favorite fruit as a side dish. Sargento has the best tasting options, in snacks, string cheese, shredded, or even a block. Check them all out--I can't get enough
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Cheese is probably my most favorite snack. I only eat Sargento brand because it is a much richer brand of cheese. It is about the same price as Kraft too so I always go with Sargento.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.