BY SARGENTO #33 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Environmentalist Expert
Sargentos String Cheese is one of my favorite treats! I love the taste of their product more than other brands. I have this on a bi-weekly basis and I couldn't ask for a better product. I have bought this multiple times and I will continue to buy it.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
I love this cheese because it's super yummy and cheese is one if my fav foods. I personally like the Colby jack cheese the best. It's also a really good source of protein and dairy. I think tht it is appropriately priced and I would buy it again for sure
kamryn c.
Arkadelphia, AR
string cheese is bomb bae especially from Saragento Natural cheese snacks i can buy a pack and your gaurenteed its gonna be gone by the end of the day. the cheese is very savary tasting and its in the middle of affordable and expensive and  if you love cheese like me i really re if you love cheese like me i really recomend to you.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My kids love to eat these cheese snacks when they get home from school. You get a good amount for the price. I usually purchase at local grocery. I think they are very affordable for as much cheese as you get. The packaging is always good. Taste fantastic and makes a great snack. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to any cheese lover.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy , KY
The best cheese is sargento. Hands down. It is so healthy and natural. A product you can be proud to buy and serve to your family. It has a heavenly taste that's too good to be true. Its pricey costs more than our usual choice . But it's of better value so that's to be expected. It's always a real treat when we get a coupon and can buy it!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Environmentalist Expert
I love the Mozarella cheese stick there a great snack for adults and children and let alone there very affordable and great in flavor and not just that there fun to eat the cheese is not mooshy at all and you can just peel of strands of cheese 🧀
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Yummy snack that my 4 year old enjoys. It rips apart easily and tastes good. Great buy for the price. I haven't found anything similar in flavor that i like as much as this brand. I am a repeat customer and will likely buy again because I always find coupons .
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
These are AMAZING. I love any cheese made by this brand. These are a good and quick snack to take with me to work. I catch them on sale (or try to get a coupon to help offset the cost). I get mine at Food Lion. They're creamy and delicious!
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
This is the best afternoon snack. I keep the. In my purse if I'm out and always in my refrigerator at home. I buy them at my local grocery store-Shaw's. My kids and husband also love these snacks. We've even made mozzarella sticks with them!
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This is a high quality cheese that has a great taste. The sticks make this a great snack or can be cut up for use in cooking or salads. There is a good amount of cheese in each package. This brand is a little more expensive but it's worth the extra price.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.