BY SARGENTO #33 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Sargento prepackaged cheese and string cheese is so tasty. My favorite! Definitely prefer them over other brands. These make a great snack during anytime of the day. There are also a lot of flavors to choose from now. Excellent taste, real cheese makes a difference.
Desiree L.
Environmentalist Expert
The kids love these for a snack. They're so easy to hand out and are virtually mess free! The cheese is rich and it's easy to peel. Can be a bit pricey depending on how fast you eat through them. I always say quality vs quantity.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Environmentalist Expert
I eat cheese sticks every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. These are delicious and are a nice flavor change when you want to mix up your cheese drawer. Everyone should try these, highly recommend them.
Ericka W.
Environmentalist Expert
Perfect snack . My son can eat an entire bag of these cheese strings if I let him . He doesn't even really like cheese but he absolutely loves these. They are a very healthy snack and one is very filling .
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
My kids and husband loves these so we buy them often the quality is much better than other brands!! Plus healthy for them to snack on! We buy them often at Walmart and they are very affordable! Will be buying again!
Keeli S.
Aahhhhh! Soooo good! Sargento cheese is always my favorite brand but these snacks are perfect for busy working mom like me. I can toss them in mine, my husbands, and my kids lunch bags every day and know that we will all have a snack that we will enjoy and that isn't filled with sugar!
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
I love these snacks! They are great for an on the go snack or to add to a lunch and they won't break your healthy eating diet. The flavor helps curb my appetite between meals if I need a little something.
Taylor T.
I LOVE Colby jack cheese, and what makes it any better than to have it in the string cheese!!! This makes for a wonderful healthy quick snack. The cheese always tastes so delicious and is packed so that it doesn't dry out or get all hard. Very nice snack!!
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
These cheese snacks are not only healthy, but allow for a affordable, and also easy snack if you are on the go. I am on a low carb diet and these help me maintain in the right directions if I just feel like snacking on something. I buy this product almost every time Im in Walmart.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Environmentalist Expert
I buy these string cheeses for my son and we all eat them! Sooo creamy and delicious! I love Sargento brand cheese. I have tried many varities of Sargento and all od them have been good. We especially like thin sliced baby swiss and thin sliced sharp cheddar. Very high quality cheeses.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.