BY SARGENTO #86 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Sargento has a variety of cheeses and most of them are great.  However, the string cheese sticks wrapped in plastic taste like plastic.  A lot of people have no idea what I am talking about, but it is clear as day to me.  I have tried them multiple times years apart and have had the same experience.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These are very good snacks. I don’t mind paying a little extra for something that tastes so good. My daughter likes to take these in her school lunches and enjoys them also as an afterschool snack. They are easy to open and make a great addition to other food dishes. I would highly recommend.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is my favorite brand of cheese sticks! I buy these in a huge pack at Sams Club and take one everyday to work. They are really good and the perfect snack. I also love how they are low in calories. My favorite is the colby jack flavor. Definitely will continue to buy these!
Cassondra R.
This is one I buy frequently. It’s not a bad value and it also taste great. The pepper jack is my favorite it is loaded with delicious flavor. I enjoy that you can taste it is made with quality ingredients. The packaging is also easy to open which is great when you are in a hurry for a snack.
Amanda M.
Hesperia
One of the best cheese brands on the market. Colby pepperjack cheese slices are my favs. It's not too spicy,  but still has some zing to it.  Very good product. Definitely will continue buying this.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Sargento is a favorite in our household when it comes to cheese. You can tell with your first bite into it how natural and fresh it tastes. There are no yucky after tastes that you often get with products that aren't made with real milk and cheese. Colby Jack is my go to snack while I'm on the go. It's convenient, tasty, and east to pack! Best of all, it's good for you.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a great brand of cheese! I use these on all my sandwiches. The cheese has a great sharp flavor and goes perfect on any sandwich or can be the perfect healthy snack! I definitely plan to purchase this cheese regularly.
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
Sargento is the ultimate cheese! Cheese that actually tastes as it should. Fresh and delicious whether used in cooking, on a sandwich or just by itself for a snack, it can not be beat! I feel comfortable feeding this to my family because I know only the finest quality ingredients are used, how do I know this? I can taste the difference!
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
The best cheese there is. My kids love these string cheese so much, we got through 2 packs a week. This is a staple item in our refrigerator, compared to other similar products this doesn’t taste over processed.
Amanda H.
I love cheese and it is a problem i eat way way to much of it all of the time. but just to say these are yummy is worng they are pretty healthy for you in moderation. and they are just so yummy i love to eat one of the colby jack cheese sticks with a hand full of pretzels they make me happy and fill me up
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
What is your favorite kind?
alexandria v.
What do you prefer colby jack or white cheese lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they have this in pepper jack cheese ?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Sharp cheddar or Colby?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What is your favorite flavor?