BY SARGENTO #33 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Sargento is a favorite in our household when it comes to cheese. You can tell with your first bite into it how natural and fresh it tastes. There are no yucky after tastes that you often get with products that aren't made with real milk and cheese. Colby Jack is my go to snack while I'm on the go. It's convenient, tasty, and east to pack! Best of all, it's good for you.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Environmentalist Expert
This is a great brand of cheese! I use these on all my sandwiches. The cheese has a great sharp flavor and goes perfect on any sandwich or can be the perfect healthy snack! I definitely plan to purchase this cheese regularly.
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
Sargento is the ultimate cheese! Cheese that actually tastes as it should. Fresh and delicious whether used in cooking, on a sandwich or just by itself for a snack, it can not be beat! I feel comfortable feeding this to my family because I know only the finest quality ingredients are used, how do I know this? I can taste the difference!
Lindsay T.
I LOVE Sargento cheese sticks. Honestly, who doesn't love a good cheese stick? Not only are they convenient, quick, and yummy, but they're full of nostalgia from our childhoods. The Sargento brand cheese sticks are honestly just lunchbox food for adults; same stringy, pull apart functionality, more high-class sharpness in flavor.
Amanda H.
I love cheese and it is a problem i eat way way to much of it all of the time. but just to say these are yummy is worng they are pretty healthy for you in moderation. and they are just so yummy i love to eat one of the colby jack cheese sticks with a hand full of pretzels they make me happy and fill me up
Niccole C.
Portsmouth
Sargento is a good cheese snack to choose if you want authentic cheeses to eat. But their cheese sticks simply arent to my taste. They do not produce that string effect that we all love from string cheese. And instead simply pull apart, which naturally im sure it what it suppose to actually do.
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I LOVE that we can trust that the Sargento brand offers quality, real cheese! We eat these delicious cheese snacks on the go, as snacks in the house and even packed in lunches for days on the go working. Gives me the fuel I need to keep my day running strong.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Sargent cheese snacks are full of protein and taste great!  They pair well with many types of fruit and nuts so the flavor combinations are endless!  There are a ton of cheese sticks on the market but Sargento by far takes the cake in real cheese and it's flavor!
Zoë O.
These cheese sticks are addictive! I love the Colby jack and always grab one when I’m feeling hangry. The kids I work with love these too and we don’t go anywhere without packing a few. So so yummy and also good to cook with if you choose to use them that way.
Zaneta B.
North Las vegas
I love this cheese! It's also my husband's favorite! I usually buy the Colby Jack which is rich and tasty in flavor. The only issue I have is with the price, depending on the store you purchase it at can be very pricey but overall good cheese.  Sargento® Natural Colby-Jack Deli Style Sliced Natural Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese 12 oz. Pack
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
What is your favorite kind?
alexandria v.
What do you prefer colby jack or white cheese lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they have this in pepper jack cheese ?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Sharp cheddar or Colby?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What is your favorite flavor?