BY SARGENTO #37 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content. see more...

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Michelle O.
I was one of the lucky people who got the Influenster Sargento Vox. I still have the cooler (a mini, cheestick cooler) with which it came, and it is super handy! I love the string cheese the most as it is the easiest one to eat, and you can eat it slowly thread by thread. I noticed that you can also cook with it better; it melts faster. I am super sold with this brand. My son prefers the colby jack. The thing is that none of the products feel rubbery and fake like the less quality brands feel. This is certainly one that I will continue to get.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a cheese lover, and sargento cheese snacks always curve my cravings. My favorite is colby jack, it is so good to have whether it be a snack in between meals or to take to school with me. It is easy to buy, it is a great deal when you get a coupon for it, haha. Overall, bottom line if you love cheese get a pack of their cheese sticks. Personally, I would colby jack because it is so good!
Morgan B.
Arlington, TX
We love this brand of cheese sticks! I have three young children and they always ask for these at the store! We have tried all of the flavors and our favorite is the Colby. The kids and my husband love them as a snack, with almonds and I like them for breakfast! So much better than any other cheese stick there is. We also love that they are natural! We will be customers for life. :)
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
My kids love these! I prefer them over any others since they aren't processed like other cheese sticks. They don't melt very well because they are really meant to. Perfect snack for any time of the day. They actually taste like cheese, instead of s cheese like product. You can usually find them on sale. We also get the presliced packages and use them with crackers. Great brand!
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be cheese! Sargento's selection of different cheeses taste great. You can really taste the difference between Kraft unnatural single cheese and Sargentos cheese. My favorite is Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack.
They always tend to have a sale so I always buy two packs! My fridge is stocked with Sargentos cheeses!
Samantha S.
I don't know why these are listed under the sustainability badge, because the meat and dairy industry is what's blocking so many sustainability efforts globally. Switching to a plant-based diet is the best thing you can do to create a more sustainable world for us all. These cheese sticks taste like most American cheese — kind of plastic, but kind of good.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
This cheese is amazing. It tastes so good. Every time I get a pack it's always the same consistency. If you haven't tried it yet please do so. They actually are really good for salads if you chop them up into little pieces and that way you have both of Both Worlds like the long string ones and also a piece that is smaller to fit in salad. My kids love it.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Sargento cheese is definitely my favorite affordable cheese brand. I enjoy the Colby jack packages.
These are so convenient to take with me to school, work, or for a quick snack. They're pretty heathy and the ingredients don't have any extra junk in them. This type of cheese is real good quality, unlike other brands I find in the grocery store.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
These cheeses are absolutely delicious. The texture is just right and the proportions are great for an afternoon snack. I like that I can buy them and know that I'm getting a high quality product at an affordable price. It's also nice that I know that I can get them at any local grocery store instead of having to go to a specialty store.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I always find myself repurchasing these every month! They are delicious and actually REAL cheese ! Great flavor ! My favorite has to be the cheddar cheese one ! I even give these to my four year old son and he loves them too which is surprising because he's a very picky eater! 5 stars for this product !! It's too good to pass up !
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.