Sargento® Natural Blends Sharp Cheddar-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Kelcie L.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento sharp cheddar-jack cheese slices 11 ct

Haley P.
Rochester Hills, MI
Hands down best cheese I’ve ever ate! I absolutely love it! I could just sit around and eat the whole bag by itself but it’s really good on sandwiches or crackers too 🧀🥪 please try this cheese it’s worth it! 😊😊
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
We use these to make sandwiches around my house and everyone loves it. There can never be too much cheese in our house. It’s something that we love and Sargento gives us amazing cheese.
Jena D.
Sargento cheese slices are amazing! We use them so often and are never unsatisfied. The cheese sticks and shredded cheese are just as amazing. I love the convenience of being able to just grab a slice of this to put on top of my egg sandwiches in the morning. Two thumbs up from me!
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
Mmm, these cheese slices go very well on a turkey sandwich! I love cheddar-jack cheese and this has so far been one of my favorite brands. I love how easy it is to grab a cheese slice and throw it onto my sandwich and go.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
This would have to be my favorite sandwich cheese. It melts great on burgers and is great in a plain ole sandwich. I also appreciate the parchment in between each slice so the slices don't stick together.
Rhiannon P.
This cheese is great for sandwiches, and even to snack on by itself. It doesn't have the plasticy taste or feel some presliced cheese can have. It's really good as a grilled cheese sandwich too! I buy a new package every week.
Katie C.
Massillon
Great cheese, taste great! Affordable you can buy at any grocery store. I love all the different kinds of cheese they bank and conveniently sliced and put in the package for quick sandwiches.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
We get these to put on our sandwiches for lunch and I think these are great. They're the perfect size for the bread, easy to access with the resealable packaging, and they have great taste.
Jeshanah J.
Jackson, MS
Sargento Sharp Cheddar-Jack is my go to sliced cheese for everything. I eat sandwiches probably three times a week, and it's the perfect addition to my sandwich. When melted, it's a very thick cheese.
Kelcie L.
Salisbury, MD
It is so rare that I find such an exquisite delicacy as Sargento Sharp Cheddar Jack. Never has a grilled cheese been so supreme as to be blessed by such a fine cheese. It is my belief that Odin himself endowed us mere humans with the knowledge on how to craft such a delicious cheese. As sure as god's got sandals, I'll be buying this cheese for the rest of my lifetime. My grandchildren will revel in the stories I shall pass down of this sweet gold.