BY SARGENTO

Natural deli style sliced non-smoked provolone & low moisture mozzarella cheese.

Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Sergento is the best cheese on the market, it is the only brand I use in my house. I am a cheese lover, I put it on everything cheese and crackers are my snack of choice. The sergento blends like provolone and mazzorella are really good when making Mac and cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches. If you're buying any other brand of cheese you missing out on good non-processed cheese for your family.
Emma R.
This cheese is awesome! It's super yummy and addicting! It's perfect for sandwiches or even burgers. It's pretty affordable compared to other brands and can be found at almost any grocery store. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I love all of the Sargento cheeses. They offer every flavor imaginable and tend to have great coupons available as well. My favorite is the provolone-mozzarella as it offers a great amount of protein.
Adaritsa A.
Great blend of flavors. Non are overbearing and have the perfect of amount of flavor. If you are a fan of both provolone and mozzarella than your going to love this cheese.
Helen L.
Combination of provolone and mozzarella is amazing on sandwiches, would really recommend to anyone who isn't allergic to cheese. The taste is really flavorful and also really great to put on flatbreads too. I would buy this again when it's on sale.
Anjanette H.
Union City, CA
Love this cheese for my sandwiches that I take to work. Even when it's more money, I'll choose Sargento over the generic brands. I even put this cheese in my grilled cheese sandwiches with the normal Kraft American Cheese singles. Delicious.
Kayla D.
Selah, WA
THIS IS SO GOOD! I love it on burgers, it the perfect creamy cheese but still holds it's shape with the provolone. I get mine at Walmart, it is affordable. Great flavor, great quality. It's also versatile and goes with a lot of cuisine.
Lenny R.
Saddle Brook, NJ
What I love about Sargento is that they have a wide variety of cheeses to choose from, and they are all amazing. The packaging is great, it's resealable and because of the wax sheet between the slices it is simple to take out. My niece will always have a slice for a snack.
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
Great product. I used this brand and flavor in a turkey spinach roll up for a party a few weekends ago. Everyone loved them. The cheese was smooth and not overwhelming. A bit pricey for an everyday use but for special occasions it is great.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
This cheese is my go to cheese for all of my sandwiches. It's smoothie creamy texture is amazing and really compliments my meat. It's also great onto of pizza salads and even by itself at 70 calories it's a great afternoon snack.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
What's your favorite type of cheese from this brand?
Lisa K.
Alpharetta, GA
Where can I purchase this?