Sargento Natural Blends Double Cheddar White & Mild Cheddar Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 11 CT uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento?? Natural Blends??? Double Cheddar Natural Deli Style Sliced White Cheddar & Mild Cheddar Cheese.
A perfect blend of 2 cheeses.
New!
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???.
Keep cheese fresh with the new, FreshLock??, double zipper.
11 slices.
7.5oz (212g). see more...

Tiffany M.
I absolutely love cheese! But I have discovered that not all cheese tastes like cheese, looks like cheese or melts like cheese. There are three ways I love to eat cheese that are my testing grounds for buying cheese. First of all, if I can eat it right out of the package and it has great flavor and texture it will be a winner with me. Second, it has to melt just right in a grilled cheese sandwich and taste like cheese. And lastly, when cheese melts in the oven it has to become one with the lasagna or pasta dish without being oily or curdling. Sargento is #1!
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese, 5 Pound -- 2 per case. Medium Cheddar is so rich and creamy, we think its the worlds most perfect food. Each batch, made from the same recipe weve used for over a hundred years, is aged naturally for at least 60 days. No wonder it won Worlds Best Medium Cheddar.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
My favorite sliced cheese for grilled cheese and cheese toast! It melts easily and pulls so good. It is valued at a higher price from the name brand but it is very worth the extra cash, delicious down to the last bite. I would definitely recommend
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA
Cheese is cheese. I generally buy generic, but Sargento when the generic doesn't have the particular kind of cheese I want. Their Colby Jack is fantastic. However, at the end of the day cheese is just going to be cheese. The price point is okay.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This cheese is the very best for grilled cheese. It's high quality and has a great flavor. But it is also a pretty good value and can be found at any grocery store. We buy this product often for grilled cheeses and other sandwiches like paninis.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
These combo sliced cheese is so great. Sometimes we cannot decide of what kind of cheese to buy. We would buy separate kind. With only two of us it would go to waste. So this is great. Getting two kind of cheese. Less waste
Danielle M.
Miramar, FL
My favorite cheese for sandwiches. The mix of the yellow and white cheese it a great balance of tastes. I really like the way they melt as well. The cheese from this brand always taste so fresh best cheese for sure.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
These cheese slices really bring out flavor in sandwiches. I love how soft and creamy they are. Always taste and smell fresj. The resealable bag is so convenient. The price of this cheese is always very reasonable.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
It is my opinion that Sargento is the best cheese brand on the market. Hubby loves these slices for sandwiches in his lunch but we also just snack on the slices right out of the fridge! So yummy! Will buy again.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
This is my favorite cheese to keep in the fridge. I use it for sandwiches and casseroles, but my favorite way to use this is when my husband grills burgers! It is so delicious! I would definitely recommend this.