Sargento® Natural Blends® Double Cheddar Thin Slices uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento?? Natural Blends??? Double Cheddar Natural Deli Style Sliced White Cheddar & Mild Cheddar Cheese.
A perfect blend of 2 cheeses.
New!
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???.
Keep cheese fresh with the new, FreshLock??, double zipper.
11 slices.
7.5oz (212g).

Jada B.
Anderson, SC
I love these cheese slices! They are so much better than the individually wrapped hotdogs ones! I am a repeat customer and will continue to be! It's a little more expensive but in this case you get what you pay for!
Alana T.
Brandenburg, KY
Sargento is the only brand of cheese I can eat on a sandwhich. I was a completely picky child when it came to sandwhich cheese and when I found this I was elated that I could actually enjoy a cheeseburger.
kortney l.
This is the "go to" cheese in my family..we use it in almost everything. Tastes awesome on tacos, in casseroles or (my personal favorite) in my breakfast omlet. Has a mix of white and yellow mild and sharp cheddar giving it a slightly different flavor than regular single flavor shredded cheese.
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Greg flavor. More expensive just for cheese but it is worth the price for the flavor and ingredients over the cheaper brands. I buy mine at target or my local grocery store. I recommend this brand for everybody.
Alicia L.
Cincinnati, OH
My family loved any type of cheese from sargento. My kids love the cheese sticks for there snacks or lunches. Affordable. I use coupons for them. I like it compared to kraft. I do recommend this cheese for others.
Carly S.
I love these strips for sandwiches! They are the perfect amount of cheddar and white cheese. I also am guilty of eating them plain as well... I love that cheese has no carbs so I do not feel guilty eating them!
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
This is the best cheese on the market. You know when you buy anything this name brand, that you are getting good quality food. Always affordable and it's our go to purchase when it comes to all thing cheese!
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
These are absolutely great for the grilled cheese sandwiches that I like to make. I add 2 slices so that the whole piece of bread is covered, and split one in half to cover both of single thick areas. So delicious
Tiffany M.
I absolutely love cheese! But I have discovered that not all cheese tastes like cheese, looks like cheese or melts like cheese. There are three ways I love to eat cheese that are my testing grounds for buying cheese. First of all, if I can eat it right out of the package and it has great flavor and texture it will be a winner with me. Second, it has to melt just right in a grilled cheese sandwich and taste like cheese. And lastly, when cheese melts in the oven it has to become one with the lasagna or pasta dish without being oily or curdling. Sargento is #1!
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
My family absolutely loves Sargento. We always have it on hand, and it is our number one choice. It has a great flavor and texture. Once we tried it there was no looking back. I have nothing negative to say about them at all.