BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Blends® Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.

Natural mild cheddar & low moisture mozzarella cheese sticks.

A perfect blend of 2 cheeses.

A natural source of protein & calcium.

12, 80 calorie snacks.

Our Family's Passion is Cheese™. see more...

Renā G.
Renā G.
My kids love mozzarella cheese sticks. They simply cannot get enough of them. I tirn around for two seconds and they want them so bad ghat i give in. This brand is their favorite and trust me they know the difference and will correct you if you give them the wrong band.
C. W.
C. W.
My son loves cheese sticks! This brand is the best. The flavor is not "artificial" tasting. That is his favorite word to use to describe foods that he does like the taste of. He will eat all of these in one day if I let him! I recommend, especially for kids!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Delicious! Make for a great protein filled snack. Love having these in the refrigerator, especially when I'm watching what I eat and trying to lower my carb intake. Great natural cheese flavor and so convenient to have to throw in my lunch bag every day!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Yummy snack which is perfect for throwing in my lunch box. I also love cutting these and throwing them in as an add on to my salad or to melt over some pasta. Better than the fake cheese products you can find elsewhere. Love them and would recommend.
Ravynn S.
Ravynn S.
Pacific , MO
I love the taste of these. They taste so fresh and just great! I can't ever get enough of these! They are great for an on the go snack, a small snack at the office, or any other time you may not be able to really sit down and eat anything else!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
These are a great snack that I buy from Walmart to throw in my purse whenever I am in a hurry ! I love eating them with pickles . I know that sounds weird but it is so good ! They aren't the cheapest cheese sticks but they are great!
La-Shonda R.
La-Shonda R.
Foodie Expert
I live in a household where cheese is a food group and must be on everything I love this brand I also can appreciate the fact that they're shredded cheese doesn't have too much coating over it like other shredded cheeses often do
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Foodie Expert
These Sargento cheddar-mozzarella sticks are so delicious! They're also the perfect snack as well. My kids eat these things up! We always try to have a bag in the fridge at all times, however, they don't usually last very long!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These are delicious! Made out of great ingredients this is a company I trust my food with! They are a little more on the expensive side but overall it's well worth it! You do get 12 in a bag so it is a good amount
Zyriphia E.
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
I love Sargento's cheese sticks. They are quick and easy to grab. Sargento cheese is always fresh. I love the sticks because it keeps me from having to pull out my cutting board and knife. They are affordable .