BY SARGENTO

Tammy J.
Mcloud, OK
I absolutely love love cheese. Sometimes ii think that I could've been a mouse. I eat cheese most every day! If there is cheese in the house it sure doesn't last long. This Sargento brand is the best!
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
I love cheese sticks and so do my children. Sargento cheese sticks are so yummy and are made with two types of cheese which give them a good taste. Affordable and delicious.
Elizabeth T.
Gouldsboro, PA
Sargento is, by far, the best cheese company. We love their cheese sticks and shredded cheeses- all varieties and flavors. Mozz Provolone shredded is the best. We purchase at least once a week.
Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL
These little cheese sticks are so good and they make the perfect snack especially on the go. They also make good companions with the other food they pack for lunch which can sometimes get boring
Minnie C.
Temple, TX
The cheese sticks go with the buttery crackers great healthy snacks for kids and adults. This is one of my favorite late night snacks. They're good to eat and fun to pull the strings.
Suzanne V.
This is one of my mid afternoon snack staples. I love the blend of sharp cheddar and mozzarella in one. They provide a nice balance. This product is easy to eat and a perfect size.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I love snacking on theses there so yummy I also always have some at home when the grandkids come over nice way to tie them over till supper time and its healthy.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite for on the go. Unlike other chesse sticks i dont think this one is salty My daughter loves these, the chesse is so soft and easy for my toddler to eat.
Camille A.
This is called Sargento Natural Blends Cheddar - Mozzarella Cheese Sticks 9oz. Bag. I don't like cheese sticks, they suck. These are disgusting. I'm a first and last time consumer. What else??????? There really isn't anything for me to add.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
A great snack for the children or for the whole family. It can be used for topping your favorite crackers or alone . the flavor is rich and tastes very fresh .