BY SARGENTO

Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY
I love cheese sticks. My cat loves cheese sticks. My dog loves cheese sticks. These have a nice mild flavor, and I keep coming back to them. They are a healthy snack, and I don't mind eating them at all.
Melissa R.
The kids and I love these for snacks. They don't taste like that icky 'fake' cheese and I feel good about giving them to the kids. We eat them at home and take them with us when we are on the go.
Lauren C.
I was very disappointed in these cheese sticks. They are supposed to be real cheese but instead taste like processed cheese. I guess I will have to go back to buying cheese from a deli and making my own cheese sticks.
Jennifer H.
These are delicious! Made out of great ingredients this is a company I trust my food with! They are a little more on the expensive side but overall it's well worth it! You do get 12 in a bag so it is a good amount
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I think I am a sucker for traditional. This string cheese hybrid was disappointing. I like plain Mozzarella. This kind doesn't peel as easily and it isn't as soft.
LeeAnn C.
Sargento makes some really good cheese sticks! My only complaint would be that they're generally more expensive than most other brands of stick cheese, so I only occasionally purchase them. But quality-wise, they're very good.
Kelly M.
Royal, AR
Best cheese for snacking on! Sargento cheese is REAL cheese, and for cheese lovers, we can tell! It has such a crisp taste, if cheese could have a crisp taste. It's simply delicious and I buy it every chance I get!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
A tasty and healthy snack option. These are smooth, have a great texture and a great cheese flavor that's a twist on your usual string cheese. And aren't too expensive and often on sale!
Brittany B.
My two year old 's go to mid afternoon snack. Perfect for her little hands and a great way for her to get her dairy in for the day. Great taste and easy to open.
Tammy J.
Mcloud, OK
I absolutely love love cheese. Sometimes ii think that I could've been a mouse. I eat cheese most every day! If there is cheese in the house it sure doesn't last long. This Sargento brand is the best!