BY SARGENTO

Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
My favorite cheese stick brand. They are the perfect healthy, quick snack for on the run. The mozzarella taste is superb and very stringy which is fun and delicious. The sticks are more pricey than other brands but totally worth it. I eat these all the time!
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I mostly buy this as a nutritious snack for my toddlers. They absolutely loved it and I love the fact that it's a real cheese the flavor is completely delicious and honestly better than most cheese sticks on the market it's healthy and easy to take on the go
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I love these cheese sticks! They are always packed in my lunch. The combo of mozzarella and cheddar is both perfect and flavorful. I love pairing these cheese sticks with some frackers. They make a great snack!
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
The Sargento cheddar-mozzarella cheese sticks are a great tasting snack you can grab and take with you for those busy on the go days! They are just enough of a snack to keep you going and pair great with your favorite cracker!! They have a great taste! You will not be disappointed!!
Melissa C.
This cheese is great for everything it's my favorite brand and if is definitely worth it for the price. I wouldn't buy any other cheese!!!! I use it for everything. And I buy it every time I go shopping
La-Shonda R.
I live in a household where cheese is a food group and must be on everything I love this brand I also can appreciate the fact that they're shredded cheese doesn't have too much coating over it like other shredded cheeses often do
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
Sargento cheese is always extremely fresh and my go to cheese brand. I love these individual packaged cheese sticks and are a go to snack for me whenever I am going on a hike or I know I am going to be out for a long time to throw into my purse for a quick snack.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I seriously love these, they taste soooo good and are the perfect addition to any lunchbox. I can eat these every day, I only wish they were a bit bigger because I always want a second stick.
Alina T.
Louisville, KY
A nice, nutritious snack for that time of a day when breakfast is long over and lunch is too far ahead, and I need a quick pick-me-up that is not espresso. My whole family enjoys munching on cheese sticks every now and then (add some nuts and dried cranberries, and voila: great snack to last until next meal)/
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
These are good cheese sticks. I like them better than the fake looking swirl kind of cheese sticks, although they do tend to fall apart easier when my kids try to hold them like a traditional mozzarella cheese stick.