BY SARGENTO

Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Even though Sargento is a bit pricier than other brands, I know that it's REAL cheese, and I can feel confident in feeding it to my family. These cheeses are very creamy and thicker type cheeses. I love getting them anytime I can.
Renā G.
My kids love mozzarella cheese sticks. They simply cannot get enough of them. I tirn around for two seconds and they want them so bad ghat i give in. This brand is their favorite and trust me they know the difference and will correct you if you give them the wrong band.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love these cheese sticks. The blend of the two cheeses is such a good taste. I often throw these in with my lunch. These are a pretty good value - you get a decent amount in each pack. They are easy to find at almost any grocery store. I would repurchase this product.
Candyce H.
Kansas City, MO
Sargento is just good quality cheese for your average super market. Cheddar and mozzarella are my favorite cheeses and the perfect combo for string cheese. Sometimes cheddar is too strong for me, but with the mozzarella it's great. An easy snack to grab on the go.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
These Sargento cheddar-mozzarella sticks are so delicious! They're also the perfect snack as well. My kids eat these things up! We always try to have a bag in the fridge at all times, however, they don't usually last very long!
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
These cheese snacks are healthy and taste good too.. I put them in my daughters lunch. It's a convenient way to eat cheese on the go . It's not greasy like the other snacks that we have tried . So everyone should try these.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
My favorite cheese stick brand. They are the perfect healthy, quick snack for on the run. The mozzarella taste is superb and very stringy which is fun and delicious. The sticks are more pricey than other brands but totally worth it. I eat these all the time!
Davetta S.
This cheese is GREAT! As far a cheese goes this is gourmet in my book. It is on the pricy side but most cheeses are especially good quality cheese. I'm a definite repeat buyer of Sargento and when I want the best that's where I turn.
Kylie G.
This is a great addition to anyone's to-go lunch. Whether you're headed to school, work, or just to play with your kids, I would grab one or two to help me make it through the day. It's simple ingredients are an additional plus, especially with all of the 50-list-long ingredients in other mid-day snacks.
Sabrina A.
I mostly buy this as a nutritious snack for my toddlers. They absolutely loved it and I love the fact that it's a real cheese the flavor is completely delicious and honestly better than most cheese sticks on the market it's healthy and easy to take on the go