BY SARGENTO

sam a.
Perryville, AR
I'm basically a child and I love string cheese/cheese sticks. They taste great and are a nice little snack. I was able to find this in my cruddy little grocery store so I know it isn't hard to come by
Alex K.
I absolutely love Sargento brand. When I am trying to eat lighter I love to have one of these in my lunch bag with me. They do the job at filling me up and keeping me satisfied. And they taste great too!
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I love cheese sticks and this product has excellent flavor. The ingredients are healthy and are a great snack. I purchased this at Kroger. The taste is creamy and smooth. I recommend to others who love cheese.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
The best thing to carry with you for a quick and energetic snack in the middle of the morning. Sargento Cheese sticks taste fantastic are single packaged easy to open and carry with you. The price is about right, look for coupons, and it's a healthy alternative to those candy bars or chips. I love these, so do my grand daughters, If your looking for a quick pick me up in the middle of the morning routine, grab one of these cheese sticks and feel good about what your eating, I recommend Sargento products to everyone. Great taste and high quality.
Ami W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love these. They are great for a snack's on the go. I have kids and they love these after school esp. when they didn't eat at school because lets face it school food is like prison food!
Cait F.
I get these for my toddler for snack and easy lunch prep. He loves them! They're easy for him to hold and stay together without crumbling. Perfect for young hands!
Cristine H.
I love cheese sticks or string cheese. This cheese brand is super rich and creamy and is a bit pricy but quality is expensive if you want the best. I always buy this brand and I would recommend if you love cheese.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
The cheddar-mozzarella flavor is absolutely my favorite cheese blend. I love this flavor in the slices on grilled cheese or in the sticks to just eat during the day. I love that Sargento products don't have an artificial cheese flavor and they're made with real cheese instead of cheese product. This blend is the perfect combination of flavors and I have stopped buying plain mozzarella cheese sticks because these are just so much more delicious.
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only string cheese I will eat! My dog loves it more than I do. It melts great for making mozzarella sticks and its a great snack for eating on the run or while relaxing. So delicious, healthy and easy to consume. Its by far my favorite cheese at the store! I stock up every time I go grocery shopping.
Liz C.
I love the Sargento brand, but their cheese sticks are not what I expected. I guess I was expecting something more along the line of a string cheese since it is a mozzarella blend, but it is not a stringy type cheese stick at all. It tastes great and is great for on the go snacking.