BY SARGENTO

Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I use Sargento cheeses all of the time. They taste great and work well with casseroles, soups.
Jessica W.
Best cheese brand!! I can eat this cheese all day everyday and it's such a good price for it
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I love sargento cheese sticks! Premium cheese and the best snack to have throughout the day.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
These are great for the lunch box. I also love these as a quick snack for the kids or myself.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
We love these sticks!!! They're are full of flavor and easy to eat on the go for little ones.
Caitlyn R.
These are super tasty and make a great snack for anytime. Plus the calcium is great for you!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Tastes like real cheese and not some gross processed junk. I could eat these all day, I swear
Heather P.
Pack them every day for our lunches. Great taste and healthy. Creamy taste and holds up well.
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL
Delicious! Eat it everyday as a snack. Sometimes share with others they seem to enjoy it too
Ashley S.
Perfect tasting cheese stick! I absolutely love cheese, so I usually eat one of these a day.