BY SARGENTO

Victoria C.
Such a great on the go snack - I love the big hit of protein and the salty savory taste that comes with it! The product has a nice creamy texture and feels more substantial than it's competitors. This is a great, healthy, go to snack option for busy people!
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
These cheese sticks make for the perfect snack or addition to a meal. They are slightly more expensive than a similar off-brand product, but I like the taste better than those other brands. The portion size is great, and I would definitely recommend these.
Julie M.
Wilton manors, FL
These are an excellent snack!!!! I love the flavor. And the smoothness of this cheese. It's a good price point. Excellent flavor. You should definitely try this cheese. Great options and decently healthy
Kali M.
Lansing, MI
I Love Sargento Natural Blends Cheese Sticks. I'm a repeat consumer and will always be. I can't have dairy product because it will upset my stomach. it is healthy to eat and it doesn't have bad taste. If you love cheese then Sargento Natural Blend Cheeses Sticks is the cheese for you.
Brittany B.
Best cheese sticks ever! I like that it has the two flavors of cheese to give it some variety. They're a little pricey but delicious. I love mozarella and cheddar cheese and the both of them together is just delicious!
Mary P.
St Petersburg, FL
My daughter loves string cheese and always begs for the unhealthy garbage crap but I always pretend like I'm grabbing that and get this instead to which she never realizes the difference. So....that makes me happy.
Tabetha W.
Somerset , KY
Although these cost a little more than the bargain brand, they are worth it. My kids only want to eat these and we buy them weekly. I would suggest anyone to try them and you won't go back to the cheaper stuff.
Kaitlyn B.
This is my favorite cheese stick of all time. Although there are cheaper options at the grocery store this one is definitely worth the price. I eat these all the time when I'm looking for a small snack.
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
These are great snacks for the day when you need something to munch on. This is one of my favorite ones. It is a little more pricey than others but well worth it! I would buy this product again!!!!!!!!!
sam a.
Perryville, AR
I'm basically a child and I love string cheese/cheese sticks. They taste great and are a nice little snack. I was able to find this in my cruddy little grocery store so I know it isn't hard to come by