BY SARGENTO

Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Great snack my kids love them we buy them every time we go shopping always have cheese sticks in my fridge
Whitney W.
West Liberty, KY
Husband uses this for his sandwiches that he takes to lunch. I feel that the cheese slices are pretty thin.
Bernadette B.
Staten Island, NY
Omg. Cheese strings. Do I need to say more? If yes these are the best they don't taste processed or fake!
Katelyn R.
Pearland, TX
These are the only cheese sticks we purchase in our house, they are very delicious and a family favorite.
Brittany P.
Dennison
My nephews love these cheese sticks! They are good even for adults! I love these and they are a good buy
Shana L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a healthy snack that you can take with you. They are great for kids to take in their lunch too!
Erika L.
Kennesaw, GA
So good that this could be my go to snack and dinner since I eat a lot of them and through out the day
Keri P.
Kiel, WI
The sargento name does not disappoint. Great taste. Quality packaging. My kids love these for snacks.
Tessa L.
Pinole
This is a winner at our house! A 3 yr old, 28 year old male and a ninety yr old woman loves these.
Danielle P.
Theses are perfect for my son. They are mild enough so he'll eat them but still have great flavor.