BY SARGENTO

lexus f.
Awesome flavor. Rich, creamY. This is one brand i will continue to buy. Over and over. Amd over again. I love it
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Cheese is my addiction. This is high quality cheese and the best snack. Great for on the go and st home snacking.
Brianna C.
Salinas, CA
The only cheese I buy , these are so good when u just want a little snack like for lunch they have a rich flavor
Thomas C.
Love these. Buy a bag every week when i go grocery shopping. My girlfriend loves them as well eats several a day
Armani D.
These will always be a favorite for me the taste is delicious and everyone in my house loves the sargento cheeses
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
Sargento is truly the best cheese available at the grocery store. I love getting these cheese sticks as snacks.
christa m.
Athens, GA
Delicious snack to combine with almonds or apples. Nice breakfast or great mid day snack to make it to dinner.
Keli M.
Sargento cheeses are amazing tasting. So good and not much more expensive than other well known grated cheese.
Amy X.
Not the best brand of cheese. Like their cheese sticks but I had a bag of shredded Sargento cheese mold on me.
Kelsey G.
Sargento cheese sticks are one of the favorite snacks at my home. They are healthy and easy to grab and go.