BY SARGENTO

Rachel W.
Piedmont, SC
These are my favorite cheese stick snacks by far. Great flavor, and perfect to throw in your lunch box or on the go.
Katrina B.
My kids really love this cheese. It's great to put into lunches. It tastes very good! Will definitely continue to buy
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
BEST CHESE EVER!!! The calories are high but it is so worth it. I take these in my lunch as a snack in between meals.
Brooke B.
Rogers, AR
Perfect healthy snack. Love sargento cheese. Love theY are indivually packaged. So can take to go or put in lunchbox.
Jamie S.
Sargento mozzarella sticks taste great and make a great after school snack! We try to throw them in the kids lunches!
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
My favorite low carb snack for when I'm dieting. And it is oh so good just like cheese should be! I love this brand
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
I love cheese and these cheese sticks are so yummy and easy for kids to grab and go it's the best cheese out there!
Madison K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Perfect snack food! Great to keep in the drawer as a healthy alternative for kids. Great to take to school or work
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
These string cheese are the best, they have a lot of flavor and they string really good compared to other brands.
Sarah B.
I love these agree at quick snack and filling? Price can get expensive. But very convenient and great for lunch.