BY SARGENTO

Emma R.
Landenberg, PA
love this brand of cheese. I have a love for cheese, so i am very happy with this brand. I have never had a bad experience.
Hailey B.
This cheese is really good. It is better to me than some other cheeses. I got this from the grocery store. It taste good.
melanie V.
Spokane Vly, WA
I often purchase this item. It has great flavor. It makes for a great snack and or fits well in lunch bags. Kids love it
Wayne D.
Sargento natural blend cheddar cheese Mozzarella is the only cheese that I eats buy the cheese every time I go to Market
amber h.
Selma, NC
Makes a great snack for the kids and adults. This is task cheese and the quality is above all others. We buy this weekly.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
These cheese sticks are delicious! Sargento is my favorite brand for cheese. I love having this cheese stick as a snack.
Erin G.
Oswego, NY
I always keep a package of these in the fridge at work. Add some almonds and it's a great snack you can feel good about!
Jillian F.
Poway, CA
My 6 kids love these for a quick snack! They taste really good and healthy! Will continue to buy! Filling and affordable!
Rebecca M.
I love all sargento cheese! Very creamy smooth and delicious! I always keep a string cheese snack with me at all times
Jacque C.
Jacksonville, NC
We buy a lot of these as snacks for ourselves and our kids. They are so delicious and better quality than other brands.