BY SARGENTO

Erin G.
Oswego, NY
I always keep a package of these in the fridge at work. Add some almonds and it's a great snack you can feel good about!
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
These cheese sticks are delicious! Sargento is my favorite brand for cheese. I love having this cheese stick as a snack.
Jillian F.
Poway, CA
My 6 kids love these for a quick snack! They taste really good and healthy! Will continue to buy! Filling and affordable!
Hailey B.
This cheese is really good. It is better to me than some other cheeses. I got this from the grocery store. It taste good.
Wayne D.
Sargento natural blend cheddar cheese Mozzarella is the only cheese that I eats buy the cheese every time I go to Market
amber h.
Selma, NC
Makes a great snack for the kids and adults. This is task cheese and the quality is above all others. We buy this weekly.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
I often purchase this item. It has great flavor. It makes for a great snack and or fits well in lunch bags. Kids love it
Rebecca M.
I love all sargento cheese! Very creamy smooth and delicious! I always keep a string cheese snack with me at all times
Danielle P.
Trenton, NJ
My children love eating these cheese sticks for a snack. We typically buy a larger pack because they love them so much.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
Expensive but very good my son takes these to school every week and also get them for snack at church or when on th bus