BY SARGENTO

Lou F.
North Andover, MA
Not too bad. I like to snack on cheeses. If I had a choice though.mid pick just your regular mozzarella sticks 1st. But this isn't bad.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Love these cheese sticks!! So easy to snack on and they taste great!! It's an easy snack for me as a nurse who works 12-hour shifts!!
Morgan E.
Saint Paul, VA
We go through a lot of cheese with 3 kiddos under 5 and string cheese is their favorite! Kraft is always our number 1 pick, love it!
Yahirah M.
Gray, GA
This cheese taste so amazing I have to pick up some whenever I go to the store. I love it paired with crackers of some sort and fruit
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I get these all the time for my daughter. They are easy and convenient when needing to grab a quick snack. Great quality and taste
Ruthann M.
I pack these every day in my lunch. A great protein to help keep my growling stomach tame while waiting for lunchtime. Great taste!
Megan C.
This brand of cheese stick is great. I love the mix of flavors - gives off such a rich taste and taste like real cheese. I love it!
Lydia S.
One of the best cheese sticks out there. Sargento is really good all over because it's real cheese and the sticks are really yummy.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
The best cheese brand ever! More expensive for sure but it's SO worth it. It makes just an ordinary sandwich out of this world!!
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
We have them and we use them as snacks
Easy fast and delicious
Sometimes we need something fast to eat and this is a good option