BY SARGENTO

Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
If you like cheese sticks get these! I love how easy it is to tear them. I got it at Walmart and it was affordable for good quality cheese.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
My girls love cheese just like their mom ! This cheese this creamy yummy and the perfect size for a snack ! It's a bit pricy but worth it!
Kathy N.
Tampa, FL
String cheese is something i always snack on and the sargento brand is the best and the most stringy! always have at least one stick with me
Jean M.
Columbia
Soooo good! Blends the best of both world. These are perfect for any easy snack or to add to your lunch. Wish there was more to a pack tho
Denisse S.
Tracy, CA
I like these to give to my nephews as a little for school in case they get hungry. The cheese strings taste very good and creamy love it
Bridgette P.
I love these for on the go snacking. For myself or the kids, they are a great grab and go item. Healthy and just the right size for all!
Danielle S.
This brand of cheese is always my go to. I love their Mozz sticks they are great in the morning, with a meal, snack etc. Can't go wrong!
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
My family lovees this cheese. So rich and real tasting. These cheese sticks are yummy and Great for the go, lakes, sports, long drives..
Jaime A.
Sargentos string cheese is a lunchbix staple in my house. I love that the cheddar cheese is a low calorie, high protein snack for my kids
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I love the blend of the 2 cheeses which makes them very tasty! Also love how they are cheese sticks and I can take them with me on the go