BY SARGENTO

Mary M.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually think cheese on its own is kind of gross, but these cheese sticks are so good! The cheese is so mild, which I am a big fan of. Very, very good.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Sargento makes great string cheese! It's healthier, higher quality, and it tastes better than other brands. It's a snack I don't mind the kids having.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is such a great twist on string cheese. We cannot keep these in our fridge. They often go on sale and last as well, so we are sure to stock up!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This brand is a really good brand of cheese to buy special in string cheese I like the pepper jack the best I do think this brands kinda expensive
Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
These cheese sticks make a great snack. The cheddar and mozzarella is so delicious. It is was keeps me coming back. I will continue to repurchase.
Kathleen R.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is good for school lunches and work lunches. I like to snack on them in the afternoon when you get the hunger after lunch and before dinner.
Lenny M.
This product is wonderful for kids snacks adult ask something quick and easy your stomachs rumbling quickly eat a cheese stick and I'm good to go
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
Typical flavor,nothing spectacular. Kids will eat this easily without a fight. I will purchase again, but not for an adult wine and cheese night.
Lexie H.
Tasty little snack my whole family loves. Great flavor and pares well with finger foods and nice no mess snack on the go for a hungry toddler.
Kimberly A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Perfect snack with olives and crackers. Great price, great taste. I usually buy this at Kroger or Walmart for a better price. Great product