BY SARGENTO

Erin d.
I love Sargento Cheese! I have been buying cheese from Sargento for years and I love the mozzarella sticks and cheddar sticks. This is the perfect combo.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Sargento makes great string cheese! It's healthier, higher quality, and it tastes better than other brands. It's a snack I don't mind the kids having.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is such a great twist on string cheese. We cannot keep these in our fridge. They often go on sale and last as well, so we are sure to stock up!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This brand is a really good brand of cheese to buy special in string cheese I like the pepper jack the best I do think this brands kinda expensive
Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
These cheese sticks make a great snack. The cheddar and mozzarella is so delicious. It is was keeps me coming back. I will continue to repurchase.
Kathleen R.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is good for school lunches and work lunches. I like to snack on them in the afternoon when you get the hunger after lunch and before dinner.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
Typical flavor,nothing spectacular. Kids will eat this easily without a fight. I will purchase again, but not for an adult wine and cheese night.
Lenny M.
This product is wonderful for kids snacks adult ask something quick and easy your stomachs rumbling quickly eat a cheese stick and I'm good to go
Lexie H.
Tasty little snack my whole family loves. Great flavor and pares well with finger foods and nice no mess snack on the go for a hungry toddler.
Mai N.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you like cheese sticks get these! I love how easy it is to tear them. I got it at Walmart and it was affordable for good quality cheese.