BY SARGENTO

Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
My kids love these. They go through them so fast. They taste delicious. And they are good for you too. They are great for making homemade mozzarella sticks too
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This is my other go to cheese stick I absolutely love that they're made from real cheese and they have that sharp flavor that I look for in a good cheese stick
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
A great snack for the children or for the whole family. It can be used for topping your favorite crackers or alone . the flavor is rich and tastes very fresh .
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
These are my favorite quick snacks! I eat one at any time of day when I'm hungry but don't want to get full! Always buying them when going grocery shopping.
I eat a cheese stick every day for mid morning snack. They are delicious. And always taste very fresh. The cheese doesn't taste like wax like other cheeses.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Easy protein for on the go parents or students or anyone really. Can be eaten before bed to satisfy your grumbly tummy without upsetting your sleep cycle.
Hayley S.
Aurora, CO
Love these cheese sticks for snacks. The reduced fat Colby Jack and reduced fat cheddar are my faves. Actually tastes like real cheese at only 60 calories!
Vickie V.
Four Oaks, NC
I buy a package of these every week and share them with my dogs. They love cheese and it's healthier for them than dog specific products. I love them too!
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
I love cheese I get it from my dad I buy this brand like every two weeks is because I go through it like crazy and I'm always making something with cheese
Erin d.
I love Sargento Cheese! I have been buying cheese from Sargento for years and I love the mozzarella sticks and cheddar sticks. This is the perfect combo.