BY SARGENTO

Margaret K.
Clearfield
It was a little bland, honestly. I usually love their cheeses but. This one wasn't that great. I got it from Walmart, relatively cheap, and got a lot for what I paid, but I'm not really eating them. Might purchase a different flavor, but do not really recommend.
Catherine C.
Omg I can't live without cheese but you have to watch how much you eat so this is the perfect way to portion control without compromising flavor. It's absolutely creamy, rich and just melts on your mouth. We make sure my nephew gets one almost everyday as an after school snack because it has the calories and nutrition his doctor recommended to keep his weight up. It's the perfect anytime snack for the entire household
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
These cheese sticks are so good! I put these in my lunch every day with almonds and cranberries, and it's delicious. They have such a good flavor, I normally get mine from Walmart. Cheese isn't that healthy for you, but these are pretty good. I highly recommend them!
Sara M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I don't eat carbs so this cheese is a life saver when I need a quick snack. It is full of flavor and protein and actually fills me up. Being on a low carb diet and having this be 0g of carbs really helps! I will continue to buy this product! Cheese is typically expensive and this product is no different.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Sargento string cheese is an easy, healthy, delicious snack to eat on the go. It is easy to open and tastes great. The packaging keeps it fresh and it's very convenient to have them individually sealed to keep them even fresher. I love cheese of all kinds but sargento is my favorite!
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
These are great!  They are easy to take with you just about anywhere.  The addition of the cheddar cheese gives it a little kick that most cheese sticks just don't have.  It's not boring and typical for a cheese stick.  The combination of the two cheeses makes for a very healthy and filling snack.
Caitlin M.
Metuchen, NJ
Whenever I babysit, this is my go-to snack for the kiddos. You don't get the obvious-fake cheese after-taste like with other brands and most grocery stores carry it. It comes in a pack and lasts a long time. It's a snack that I feel good about giving to kids that aren't mine.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
With a 2 yr old and an 8 yr old living in my house, cheese sticks are a must! I admit, I eat them, too. We love cheese in our house and it doesn't really matter the form! Cheese sticks just make it easier to handle! Sargento has great quality cheeses we love!
Honey M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the perfect size cheese snacks. They fit in your lunchbox and or easy for on the go snacking. I throw these in the children's lunchboxes, the hubby's lunchbox, and my lunchbox. The blend between mozzarella and cheddar is perfect allowing you to get a delicious bite of both at the same time.
Melissa M.
Canton
I love these cheese sticks for a snack or a quick lunch addition. They are a great healthy choice that I enjoy eating as well. They are always fresh and very tasty. I like that they are easy to buy and to eat. I would recommend them to all who are interested in staying healthy