BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Blends® Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese Slices.
Keep Cheese Fresh with FreshLock® Double Zipper.
Natural Deli Style Sliced Mild Cheddar & Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese.
A Perfect Blend of 2 Cheeses.
11 Slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Rhonda W.
McMinnville
Perfect for cold sandwiches or in a grilled cheese. Way better flavor and quality than individually wrapped slice cheese. Definitely deli quality.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Amazing cheese and great quality! Price is a little high but its worth it at times. Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
My favorite cheese for my fridge
Great price, awesome taste!
My whole family eats the tar out of it! We love slices, shredded and cheese sticks!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Love Sargento cheeses in general - but especially this cheddar mozzarella blend! A nice smooth cheese that complements any sandwich or cracker.
Abigail D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Pricey but delicious. I use sargentos cheeses almost daily for everything from sandwiches to mac and cheese. I'm pretty loyal to the brand.
Kylie G.
Lubbock
Tastes very fresh and high quality. Love cheese and this is one of my favorite brands to use. Will eat the cheese straight from the bag.
Trena J.
Forney, TX
Best Cheese Ever. It has such a better taste than most packaged cheese, tastes fresh. Such good quality and for such a good price.
Mark S.
Love putting this product on any sandwich. Especially when we cook burgers. The taste is amazing and I can not think of anything better
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Cheese please!!! This cheese is so good! Well worth the money and very fresh! I definitely recommend these for any type of sandwich.
Melissa M.
Blanchard, OK
I love these sliced cheeses! It is my favorite cheese brand and definitely worth spending a little more for a better quality product.