BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Blends® Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese Slices.
Keep Cheese Fresh with FreshLock® Double Zipper.
Natural Deli Style Sliced Mild Cheddar & Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese.
A Perfect Blend of 2 Cheeses.
11 Slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Larrissa S.
Oak park, MI
This is the cheese that I usually buy. Its has a great taste and it is very high quality: it's is a bit pricier than most cheeses, but it is worth it for sure. I would recommend this cheese to any cheese lover!
Briana M.
I love Sargento cheese it is so delicious! I just got a deal on their shredded cheese today at HyVee it was 2 bags for $4! Pretty good deal! I would definitely recommend!
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This cheese is so good, I can eat it by the slice!!! Its soft, full of flavor, goes with any sandwich. This is my favorite kind and brand of cheese. Just taste soooo good.
randa b.
Kyle, TX
Sargento has great cheese, and these slices are no exception. tastes great on sandwiches and burgers and melts good too. I'm gonna have to try it on grilled cheese after reading a previous review.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Yep, sargento is the only cheese I use and absolutely love that they have cheese slices in it! It tastes so delicious and not to mention the thin slice is only 90 cal
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
This is just one of the many amazing cheese products that Sargento has. Its perfect on burgers and sandwiches. Melts nicely (not slimy like processed cheese) . Very rich in flavor.
Jessica F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Sargento is one of the best cheese brands. They are great pricing and great taste. This mixed cheese is great when you use it for deli sandwiches and great for lunches
Kenzie B.
Layton, UT
Cheese slice thinkness is key in sandwich making and these ones are cut perfectly. Not too think not too thin. It has a very good fresh flavor. I'd recommend it
Darren G.
Claremont
Sargento sliced cheese is great on sandwiches! The taste is excellent and the calories aren't too high. The pre-sliced portions help me from going overboard.
Alicia M.
Rocky Ford, CO
I am a cheese lover lol and my go to cheer brand is Sargento I love their cheese its delicious with sandwichs or sometimes I grab a slice for a snack