BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Blends® Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese Slices.
Keep Cheese Fresh with FreshLock® Double Zipper.
Natural Deli Style Sliced Mild Cheddar & Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese.
A Perfect Blend of 2 Cheeses.
11 Slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are great for grilled cheese sandwiches. It taste so good on any sandwich but my kids love it for grilled cheese best. Most dual cheese blends you cannot taste the difference but in Sargento you can.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
Best sliced cheese. It's one of the few that doesn't taste like you're eating melted plastic, like those Kraft singles. It's REAL cheese. Very real and flavorful, and perfect for any sandwich hot or cold
Tanaya P.
I like to use these for grill cheese. This get my two cheese pre mixed which is how I like the grill cheese or open face toast with cheese. I also like other slice or shredded cheese from this brand.
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
This is the only cheese I purchase. I use it for sandwiches and grilled cheese. It's a bit more expensive than others. The price is worth it. It's made with real ingredients. The taste is great.
Justin L.
Sargent rarely disappoints with flavor and quality. The cheese is a perfect consistency and goes great on sandwiches. Outside of buying at the deli counter, it's hard to beat this sliced cheese.
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love this brand and all the different products they offer. The cheese it perfectly flavored and not dry. Ones great with any sandwich or Even alone as a snack. I will always buy from this brand
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Great cheese for lots of recipes. Sargent cheese has great value and great flavor and beats other products with its quality cheese. I always buy at walmart and would recommend to others!
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This cheese is so good, I can eat it by the slice!!! Its soft, full of flavor, goes with any sandwich. This is my favorite kind and brand of cheese. Just taste soooo good.
Kaitlyn c.
Pittsburgh
Perfect for sandwiches or just a quick snack. Doesn't break apart or taste like over produced cheese. Buy multiple flavors every time and are never disappointed. Used for all our gatherings
Jennifer D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my fav cheese blend. That being said I love all cheese!! Seriously....I haven't met a cheese I don't like! So speaking brand wise, Sargento is def the best.