BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Blends® Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese Slices.
Keep Cheese Fresh with FreshLock® Double Zipper.
Natural Deli Style Sliced Mild Cheddar & Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese.
A Perfect Blend of 2 Cheeses.
11 Slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Roxanne O.
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Erika P.
California , MO
Cheese is just one of those things. Either you hate it; love it; or need it to be melted all over something. Sargento likes to portrait itself as being higher quality but a lot of times it's just higher price. With that being said; it is delicious. I enjoy it in a sandwiches both cold and hot. But I have used it for lasagna before (Which was awesome). As far as plain old cheese and crackers I would serve it to guests!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This cheese is amazing! I picked some up at my local grocery store and paired it with some crackers and wine and it was amazing! I cut it up in small squares and I could not stop eating it! If you haven't already you need to try this!
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
This cheese taste amazing. My sister bought some the other day I use it to make a grilled cheese sandwich. I don't know the price of it but I will soon be going to the store to buy some more of this amazing cheese
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
You can actually taste the quality in this cheese. It's the best cheese for he price you'll find at the grocery store. Goes great on any sandwich. It's the perfect thickness and perfect blend of cheeses for a finishing touch. Just make sure you peel the paper off before biting into it :)
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is one of our favorite flavor song cheese for sandwiches. You can taste the cheddar and the mozzarella. Neither is more overpowering. It's pretty equivalent priced as things like kraft slices. I use many different versions of their cheese. I can't say how much I enjoy the cheese.
Sydney W.
Lansing
I only buy sargento cheeses, for some reason they just taste better to me. I buy the slices for sandwiches and burgers, I love that they have a little piece of paper between slices to keep them from sticking together and making it easier to use
Breanne C.
We love that the cheese is fresh and real. Value is great and goes with meals or as a snack. Tastes fresh and real, my 2 year old loves all flavors! Would continue to buy and recommend to others. I wouldn't add anything else to the product.
Carm H.
Murray, UT
I LOVE CHEESE!! I put it on everything but the quality of this product is amazing! I Buy it every week! I eat it on sandwiches, burgers and everything. I buy it at the grocery store and definitely recommend it!
Larrissa S.
Oak park, MI
This is the cheese that I usually buy. Its has a great taste and it is very high quality: it's is a bit pricier than most cheeses, but it is worth it for sure. I would recommend this cheese to any cheese lover!