Sargento Natural Baby Swiss Deli-Style Sliced Cheese uploaded by Yolanda M.

Sargento Natural Baby Swiss Deli-Style Sliced Cheese

Sargento natural baby swiss deli-style sliced cheese 7.5 oz see more...

Sargento Natural Baby Swiss Deli-Style Sliced Cheese
  • "i tried the burger recipe from there website and wow i loved it so much its a must on my grocery list :) Id highly recommend this to anyone looking for a smooth tasting cheese :)" in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves the flavor and versatility of the baby swiss." in 1 review
  • "It's, great as a snack, with fruits or with a sandwich the best part it's quite affordable and heathy­čśő" in 1 review
Lindsey B.
Beaver Dam , KY
I really liked this cheese, it has a good flavor and is at an average price. I would recommend this cheese because it is really good. You can find this product just about every grocery store you go to.
Emily E.
Memphis, TN
If I'm buying a large brand of cheese like this, I always go to Sargento. It's high quality for being mass produced. It's not the cheapest sliced cheese on the shelf, but worth it to me because of the higher quality in taste.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Love this cheese! Great on sandwiches as well as burgers. Definitely not the first nor last time I will purchase. Delicious in eggs or anything else you want to put it on. My 3 yr old loves it by itself just as a snack!
Justine A.
If you love Swiss cheese you need to try the baby Swiss is really good,is taste delicious and good in your mouth,the price is really good for a good cheese,and I recommend this product to everyone loves cheese like me...
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Nicely sliced and delightlyfully nutty. These are great in sandwiches or cut into smaller pieces and eaten with triscuits. I can't get my kids to eat this yet but it's wonderful to me!
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This cheese is great tasting and at a wonderful price most of the time. I had it on a crab sandwich and it was amazing! It melted into it perfectly and wasn't too over powering. I love that their cheese is so smooth and seems to melt in your mouth.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
I generally don't buy this brand. Because I'm in Wisconsin and there are so many other brands that I can choose from. They tasted good though and that's really the most important part of food.
Jordyn M.
Providence, RI
These are great sandwich cheese slices. I even enjo them on their own occasionally. Although slightly pricier than other budget cheeses, the quality is always great and I have never had any issues. I would continue to buy these cheese products.
Mary R.
Anderson, IN
The best cheese ever. This is the only cheese we buy. The Sargento brand that is. In the hot summer days, a sandwich with our favorite cheese..good to go! Yummy in my tummy.
Denise K.
Byrdstown, Tn
I buy this cheese for lots of things from French onion soup to homemade Reuben's. It always melts evenly and is smooth and creamy. This is by far my favorite brand of chees
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Do they sell this cheese by the pound?
Hildret A.
Maybe at the deli counter but not in packages like thisMaybe at the deli counter but not in packages like this