Sargento Natural Baby Swiss Deli-Style Sliced Cheese uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento natural baby swiss deli-style sliced cheese 7.5 oz see more...

Sargento Natural Baby Swiss Deli-Style Sliced Cheese
  • "i tried the burger recipe from there website and wow i loved it so much its a must on my grocery list :) Id highly recommend this to anyone looking for a smooth tasting cheese :)" in 1 review
  • "It's, great as a snack, with fruits or with a sandwich the best part it's quite affordable and heathy­čśő" in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves the flavor and versatility of the baby swiss." in 1 review
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Sargento cheese is awesome. You get what you pay for and that's real cheese. I also love that they carry Baby swiss. Baby swiss is my favorite variety of swiss cheese and many other brands don't have this variety available. It has just the right amount of sharpness and tastes delicious. I personally enjoy using this cheese to make grilled cheese.
Priscilla W.
Millington, TN
Sargento cheese is a great product at a low cost. I love expense cheese, and i get that out of sargento. I buy different flavors for different recipes. And everything i cook and incorporate sargento into turns out amazing. This cheese gives my dishes such a great flavor that it makes you want to buy it over and over.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I generally only buy this brand if it's on special and cheaper than the store brand, but the quality and flavor are acceptable and similar to other products. We are a household that loves our cheese so we are always stocked. I would recommend this product to others.
Erin C.
I'm on Nutrisystem so this cheese has a better source of nutrition than the other cheese. With it being Baby Swiss it's lighter than normal Swiss cheeses but still gives me the full flavor I'm looking for. I use it in my potatoes au gratin and it pairs nicely.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this cheese I eat it on my turkey sandwiches all the time because it has that Swiss taste with out being to strong I buy this quite frequently and it does cost a bit more than the store brand cheese but it's quality and taste are much better
Jordyn M.
Providence, RI
These are great sandwich cheese slices. I even enjo them on their own occasionally. Although slightly pricier than other budget cheeses, the quality is always great and I have never had any issues. I would continue to buy these cheese products.
Chris H.
New Orleans, LA
This is the only baby Swiss I can ever find prepackaged and it's really good cheese! It's decently priced as well compared to what you pay at the deli at the grocery store. I'd definitely recommend this product as its a staple in my kitchen.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love this brand and all their cheese! But they make the best Swiss cheese ever! It's just so much better then other brands. It's pretty cheap too! Amazing flavor and texture. Will keep buying for years to come!
Justine A.
If you love Swiss cheese you need to try the baby Swiss is really good,is taste delicious and good in your mouth,the price is really good for a good cheese,and I recommend this product to everyone loves cheese like me...
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Love this cheese! Great on sandwiches as well as burgers. Definitely not the first nor last time I will purchase. Delicious in eggs or anything else you want to put it on. My 3 yr old loves it by itself just as a snack!
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Do they sell this cheese by the pound?
Hildret A.
Maybe at the deli counter but not in packages like thisMaybe at the deli counter but not in packages like this