Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseSargento
Mozzarella String Cheese Snacks - 12ct

Sargento Mozzarella String Cheese Snacks - 12ct

by Sargento

#3 in Cheese

When you need something quick and delicious to tide you over, let our natural cheese snacks help fuel your day.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

these bussin? should i buy em?
Do they melt good?
I've recently been introduced to strong cheese, and I'm obsessed. My favourite cheese is also mozzarella. Do you think I could find this in Amazon?
Start your review of Sargento Mozzarella String Cheese Snacks - 12ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's great for lunch boxes and on the go and I have even used it in recipiesin reviews
Leslie H.
Fletcher, NC
Sargento Mozzarella String Cheese Snacks - 12ct uploaded by Leslie H.
Excellent product from Sargento. I usually get the Cheddar and Jack combination but they are all very good products. They are conveniently individually wrapped which makes for a very portable snack for the office, school or any time you need a protein packed delicious snack. I highly recommend this product.
Lellianne C.
This is premium mozzarella stick cheese! Perfect for bringing on the go and for a satisfying snack. I highly recommend trying this brand of cheese on your next grocery trip. It’s rich and delicious.
Marcus L.
Carrolltown, PA
These just taste much healthier than other string cheese brands out there. Just a noticeable difference in quality and taste.
Phelan H.
Kalona, IA
These are my favorite cheese sticks. They are great to grab on the go or add to a lunch. I’ve bought these forever and they’re still my favorite. Great value. The price is usually higher than others though.
Susan B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I get the string cheese for my kids lunches. They love them and they taste great. Nice portable an a snack. Makes for a great source of protein.
liv M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a good way to get in protein in style. i love these and they taste amazing. may be because i am a cheese lover but they are good. and my kids love them too.
Marcella G.
Navarre , FL
My kids absolutely love these. The Colby Jack is to die for. I'll pick these up at the commissary for $2.99. You can't beat that price or for $8.99 at Sam's. These are great for on the go snacking.
rachael H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
My two toddlers love these cheese sticks they go through two bags a month. They are a great snack to give them when were on the go running errands all day. I allow them to eat them because their healthy and proportioned into perfect sizes.
Lydia O.
Wilmington, MA
I bring my lunch to work, it always includes a Sargento cheese stick. I love to play with my food, I pull the strands, makes my lunch meeting less boring.
Ashley C.
Severn, MD
My kids love this as a snack, and so do I. We don't normally buy this brand due to price per unit when compared to a store brand. Prefer that taste of this, but will settle for other when price is better. Mainly buy this when I have a coupon.

211 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...