GroceryDairySargento
Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz

Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz

by Sargento

An easy-melting must, the delicate flavor and smooth texture of our fine cut low-moisture mozzarella cheese is a perfect topping to salads, pasta and other Italian classics.

Ingredients

Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz!
Alicia  H.
Chattanooga, TN
Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Alicia  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been living a low carb lifestyle for almost 2 years now. I lost 37 pounds and have kept it off. I just didn't want to give up my favorites. My family loves lasagna, so I figured out an alternative (with the help of Pinterest, of course). I used this mozarella cheese to make a delicious cheese noodle alternative. This cheese is soooo good. I use it for so many dishes, especially my low carb dishes. I even eat it as a snack sometimes. I literally have no complaints about this cheese. #weeknightmeal Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz
Amanda Yumi Y.
Coral Gables, FL
Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Amanda Yumi Y.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Love this type of cheese! good good for a cheese table! summer vibes 😍😍 wine, cheese, grapes
Raikhan B.
Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Raikhan B.
Tasty cheese for breakfast and lunch, great for pizzas 🍕 I love mozzarella ❤️ Bon appetite 😉
Pahua N.
Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cheese and they have excellent variety and flavor. I always wait when they are on sale and buy them. Highly recommended cause I know flavor and quality never disappoints me.
Bonnie L M.
Binghamton
Absolutely love Sargeantos cheese , so creamy and fresh tasting. Makes anything you make with it taste so much better. I always purchase this product
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Sargento cheese is my go-to cheese because it has a quality taste and a great value. I especially like the Off the Block Mozzarella Traditional Cut Shredded Cheese because it is so convenient. It doesn't dry out like other brands of shredded cheese. I recommend it.
Gretchen V.
Hixson, TN
Very creamy texture and fresh taste. Convenient shredded product easy to use for any dish. Stays fresh.
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
This cheese is very good. It is a little pricey than others. I use this kind on salads and even homemade pizza. I am not sure how to improve this kind other than maybe the expense. I will purchase again and I also would recommend this product.Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz
Kristi  L.
Sunbury, PA
Sargento Mozzarella Shredded Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Kristi  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes good on any Italian dish. Purchased at my local Walmart. Always fresh, Great taste, and yummy!
Raven Y.
Lebanon, PA
This is my go to brand for cheeses and I love it. The small amount extra to pay compared to other brands is worth it!

Looking for your answer?