Sargento Mozzarella Cheese Shredded uploaded by Julia R.Sargento Mozzarella Cheese Shredded uploaded by Sylvana šŸ˜‡.

BY SARGENTO #91 in Cheese

SargentoĀ® Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
Only from Sargento.
Slice-RiteĀ® freshness seal.
Off the block.
Shredded natural low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.
Traditional cut.
8 oz (226g).
2 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheeseā„¢. see more...

Kim W.
Waukesha, WI
I will buy Sargento shredded cheese when it is on sale. Personally, I do not see too much difference between the Kraft, Sargento, or the store brand I buy. I do buy the one that is on sale or the one I have a coupon for. We do use a lot of shredded cheese and will definitely buy Sargento again. I like the easy zip lock feature of the packaging.
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cheese is the perfect cheese to flavor anything. You can basically add this cheese to any meal to give it a little extra flavor. You can purchase it from most supermarkets and there are always deals on it. I would recommend this cheese to anyone because it is just a good product to have in your fridge.
Kirsten L.
Foodie Expert
The best mozzarella cheese I have ever had in my entire life! I love it shredded, in string-form, or in a block! I always use this cheese when I am making lasagna, macaroni and cheese, or just topping something off with cheese! It's creamy, delicious, and tastes absolutely divine.
Diana P.
I love Sargento mozzarella cheese. It taste so amazing and especially when it's shredded it's easier to grab. Also, it's good when you're making pasta it's already shredded and prepared to go. I only use this brand for mozzarella cheese since this one is real cheese.
Christina B.
Sargento cheese is always on the top of my list when picking out shredded/sliced cheese at the grocery store. It's packaging is really nice, giving you a sense of higher quality. I've never been disappointed with these cheeses and there's always a lot in the bag.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I love using the sprinkle Mozzarella cheese so I always pick up this bag when making lasagna, spaghetti bake, etc. This cheese is very delicious and from the label I would state yes, healthy.

I purchase this at walmart in the cooled cheese aisle usually on hooks!
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
This is a necessity when eating pasta. I sprinkle, well more like dump this on my pasta. I like how it tastes but nothing compares to fresh shredded mozzarella cheese. This is good for in a pinch. This is good to keep in the house for any cheese lovers.
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
I only buy this shredded mozzarella cheese brand. it is soo good.. i have tried other brands and this by far is the most impressive one. i love eating it like that as well on tacos! perfect to add for lasagna and pasta. they go pretty fast in my house!
Isabel V.
These cheese isn't bad. They're great to make a breakfast, snack or dinner when you need to do something easy . my family and I likes the flavor that they have. We always buy this product at publux. I recommend this product for their homes.....
Maryanne M.
Yum lasagna topping, or for a salad we use this cheese on a regular basis. Love the taste and it's easy to use. prefer this to the non fat kind. I think it's got a great flavor to it. We keep this in our fridge for easy access.