Sargento® Mootown® Cheese Dip & Pretzel Sticks

by Sargento

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Mootown® Cheese Dip & Pretzel Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Mertztown, PA
The cheese is very fake tasting and I could not bring myself to eat it! I will never buy it again! The cracker sticks with the cheese tasted stale but they were at least edible! I couldn’t stand the cheese!
Greeley, CO
This is really good and a great snack to take on the go the cheese and sticks is pretty good it's not similar to other things I buy this stuff all the time for snacks and something good to eat I would recommend this for anyone
Myrtle Beach
These are one of my favorite go to snacks when I'm packing lunch and want a salty snack to bring. I usually eat more than one at a time though. May not be the best, but they are very tasty! They remind me of snacks I had as a child, and I like the ones with the breadsticks and crackers too.
MIAMI, FL
Nice cheese, that can be eaten with many foods, it's taste it is really natural, compared it to other products, it has the exact quality to be taken into consieration while we go shopping, it is a primary product that has to be bought while doing our shoppings
School snacks..cheese is a must have in my home. Having kids finger foods are a major part of my life. These are amazing! And portion controlled so my daughter doesn't get carried away with eatting too much
Hanahan, SC
My kids love these and its always a snack we have in the house. They go great with lunches and are also wonderful as a snack for school. Easy and no mess. The teachers love them.
Coopersville, MI
I love theese as well as my little cousins love theese too ! I bought this at arts. The best store in the world by the way! Anyways this met my expectations it was so delicious! If I had these in my lunchbox when I was a kid I would be one happy kid!
Bakersfield, CA
My son is really picky when it comes to snacks for school . Last year the school set a no peanut butter rule in place for other students allergy issue which is understandable . These are a good alternative for a picky eater . I like to know that I am giving him a heathy snack to help get him though his school day .
Elk River, MN
These are so dang good. I feel like a little kid again because I use to get these snacks along with Oreo snacks like these for my school lunches. I was so surprised when they came out with the pretzel because I didn’t always like the cracker and cheese but this one is absolutely delicious!
Conneaut
This is one of my kids favorite snack the cheese isnt packed with tons and tons of preservative and pairs great with bread sticks​ or pretzels. Of you looking for something easy to grab for on the go this is a good idea

Looking for your answer?