BY SARGENTO

Demeter s Between the Sheets fragrance is an exotic and alluring blend of mango, guava, passion fruit, orange liquor, lemon juice and rum that is irresistible to anyone who experiences it. The Between the Sheets Cocktail was born during Prohibition in the 1920 s. A speakeasy was the only place to get a decent drink, and no respectable Flapper woul

Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
These things are delicious! my kids adore them! they are individually packaged and are perfect for school lunches or just a fast snack on the go! The taste is great, and i find myself sneaking one from time to two. i would definitely buy these again, as they have become a staple in our grocery shopping list!
Gina F.
Canton
The bread sticks are really tastey and the cheese actually taste like cheese. This is one of my daughters favorite snack choices, and they're cheaper than most snacks! I prefer to get them from Walmart because they're cheaper, unless I am at another store and need them I will pay the little bit of change difference!
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
The perfect snack! It’s yummy for adults and so fun for the kiddos! Not very expensive and easy for on the go snacking. The sticks make it easy to dip into the cheese without a mess. We love these things!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
These are considered treats for my husbands punch because they don't actually carry nutritional value. I love them too. Its a childhood classic that my generation couldn't of done without
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
My daughters love theslove! We pack them to go to the park or for school. They want to eat these everyday. We buy multiple packs a week. Great price. Great product.
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Bought MooTown cheese dip and cracker sticks for my kids they loved them definitely a big hit. Bought at the local grocery store. Will definitely buy again for my bottomless pits at home since they ate them all in 3 days.
Brittany F.
Pittsburgh
I've loved cheese and cracker sticks since I was a kid and Sargento cheese is amazing. Beats Handi Snacks for sure. Another easy thing to take in the car or school for the kids . I buy these whenever I can and will continue. They are a little pricier than Handi Snacks but better quality
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I have got these for the kids lunch a lot. They like these better than string cheese. I like them too . They enjoy dipping them and swooping up all that cheesy goodness they say. Lol.
Jeremy S.
My kids love these, I do too! They are great for on the go and perfectly portioned. Great brand with great products, I would recommend this product . Great for packed lunches too
Fatima O.
These are a very easy snack for my family so I get these because I love them too! This cheese brand is really good. I have tried other but always come back to sargento