SARGENTO® Monterey Jack Snacks Cheese Sticks 9 OZ PEG uploaded by Vanessa L.

BY SARGENTO

Discover cheese snacks from Sargento--a delicious yet nutritious alternative to ordinary snacks. A good source of calcium and protein, they're a better choice than snacks that are packed with sugar or artificial ingredients. Choose from classic flavors like Mozzarella String Cheese and Sharp Cheddar, or try our Spicy Pepper Jack, and our delicious Reduced Fat and Reduced Sodium varieties. And enjoy a smarter snack! Lou Gentine, Second Generation of Family Ownership. see more...

TaNeisha C.
Lansdowne, PA
I have these for a snack sometimes and so do my children I love them. Something h quick to eAt while on the move
Vanessa L.
Wynnewood , PA
This cheese from sargento is great and very delicious and ir have one amazing flavor and taste incredible good. This brand is always in my house I usually bought it at giant. I would recommend it to my friends this cheese is really good
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
On the go snacks are super important plus being healthy is a bonus! These meet both of those. The taste is absolutely amazing. These cheese sticks are one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend this to any other cheese lovers out there.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I used this cheese to make mozzarella sticks, and let me tell you....they were awesome!!!!! The cheese was, like you see in the commercials but never happens in real life, all gooey and stretchy. It makes my mouth water just thinking about how good they were with the Sargento cheese.
Risha Z.
Tulsa, OK
Love that the size is reasonable for children of all ages can hold. They are individually wrapped. Packaging is easy enough for children are capable of opening the package. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes individually wrapped cheese.
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The tastiest cheese ever! Sargento never fails at making my taste buds happy. I've purchased this several times & am always happy with it. It's healthy, too, which is great. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Casey W.
Florence, AL
I love cheese sticks. They are the perfect, cheesy snack when you want something small and delicious. Sometimes it is hard to pull them apart, but overall thats a minor nuisance (that most string cheese products have). They are a fair price and I would buy them again.
Molly M.
I love sargento! It's the only cheese sticks I have in my house! They are so good and I get fat and protein in my diet when I eat them! Definitely recommend them! I also like the mozzerela ones! So good
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Our favorite string cheese. These are more pricey then the others , but we splurge once in awhile and we will buy these. Great as a snack or to put with lunch. Would recommend these. Great product.
Jennifer M.
Vancouver, WA
These are really good, I buy these for my son they have a great taste and he seems to love them, they are a little pricey compared to other brands, but I've noticed the cheese tastes better.