SARGENTO® Monterey Jack Snacks Cheese Sticks 9 OZ PEG uploaded by Vanessa L.

BY SARGENTO

Discover cheese snacks from Sargento--a delicious yet nutritious alternative to ordinary snacks. A good source of calcium and protein, they're a better choice than snacks that are packed with sugar or artificial ingredients. Choose from classic flavors like Mozzarella String Cheese and Sharp Cheddar, or try our Spicy Pepper Jack, and our delicious Reduced Fat and Reduced Sodium varieties. And enjoy a smarter snack! Lou Gentine, Second Generation of Family Ownership. see more...

Vanessa L.
wynnewood, PA
This cheese from sargento is great and very delicious and ir have one amazing flavor and taste incredible good. This brand is always in my house I usually bought it at giant. I would recommend it to my friends this cheese is really good
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
On the go snacks are super important plus being healthy is a bonus! These meet both of those. The taste is absolutely amazing. These cheese sticks are one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend this to any other cheese lovers out there.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
String cheese is a staple in my refrigerator. I first started buying them as snacks for my boyfriend and once our daughter was old enough to eat solids I gave her one to try. I can chop them up or give them to her whole and she loves them. We've tried them in other flavors, as well, and they're all just as good!
Lauren M.
I absolutely love these Monterey Jack Cheese Stick Snacks! They are perfect for packed lunches and when you're on the go. They are also the perfect serving size to crumble up and put into your scrambled eggs. They are very convenient and easy to grab on your way out the door.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I used this cheese to make mozzarella sticks, and let me tell you....they were awesome!!!!! The cheese was, like you see in the commercials but never happens in real life, all gooey and stretchy. It makes my mouth water just thinking about how good they were with the Sargento cheese.
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
This is a good treat for younger children. They have multiple flavors of every kind of cheese you would need. I like to slip it into my baby brother's lunch box before he goes on to school. I would definitely recommend to other people because it's fast and it taste good.
Barbara A.
Whenever we travel by car to visit family I make sure to stock our cooler with these cheese sticks. They keep us from eating junk on the road and are a great snack for my diabetic husband. The taste is great, the packaging is easy to open and the price is right.
Risha Z.
Tulsa, OK
Love that the size is reasonable for children of all ages can hold. They are individually wrapped. Packaging is easy enough for children are capable of opening the package. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes individually wrapped cheese.
Beth S.
im on a ketogenic diet and these save my life. always have in the house, always take with me everywhere. good price and good quality. available everywhere so they are easy to find and pretty tasty. like i said i always have them in the house so im a big fan.
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The tastiest cheese ever! Sargento never fails at making my taste buds happy. I've purchased this several times & am always happy with it. It's healthy, too, which is great. I would definitely recommend it to others.