BY SARGENTO #26 in Cheese

Sargento light mozzarella string cheese 12 ct see more...

• Have you thought of what kind of cows are being used to make this...2 Answers
  • Isn't this an awesome snack item with only 50 calories each?8 Answers
  • What snack can you make with this instead of just...Be the first to answer!
Sargento Light String Cheese
  • "A great snack I like taking with me to work, Under 100 calories is perfect, I usually eat one string and a piece of fruit between meals, great option when watching what you eat, I totally recommend it!" in 200 reviews
  • "I love this cheese its perfect and portable for summer road trips or vacations Its a healthy snack and treat for anytime you have a cheesy craving." in 180 reviews
  • "He is obsessed with them and it's nice because it is a quick snack he can grab before heading off to his classes on campus." in 115 reviews
  • "At 50 calories and 6g of protein per serving, a Sargento Light String Cheese Snack is a filling choice whether I pair it with reduced fat crackers and fruit or enjoy it by itself." in 58 reviews
  • "It tastes super creamy and delicious just like the full fat variety, and the texture isn't altered drastically like with other low fat string cheese varieties. " in 57 reviews
Kimber S.
Kimber S.
Foodie Expert
We go through TONS of string cheese in our house--I am the wife of a teacher and have two toddlers! We generally purchase whichever is least expensive. Sargent was on sale this week, so I purchased it. My little asked for a snack of string cheese--after taking a bite she said, "MOM! This is my FAVORITE cheese!! Thank you!" Generally it's a little too pricey for us (why it's only 4 stars), but it is our favorite tasting!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Foodie Expert
I think this is one of the milkiest string cheeses I've ever tried. I love this cheese! It's smooth and creamy. So easy to string. Everyone in my house loves this and my dog even gets some once in a while. Definitely tasty! I also like carrying these in my bag as a snack. I also like that it's not watery like other string cheeses are.
I bought this string cheese for the first time yesterday because I had a coupon. It tastes like someone dumped an entire salt shaker in the batch. Hardly palatable. I'm not buying any more of it, for sure. Those of you who think this cheese tastes good are eating much to much salt in your diet. Your arteries are going to harden.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
My toddler loves string "cheese sticks," as he calls them, this is a healthy snack that can be eaten on the go and easy to toss in the cooler and go! The flavor is mozzarella and good, I prefer Sargento because I know they are a quality brand. I even enjoy using the string cheese stands as a garnish for foods!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Maurice, LA
Favorite! I am a huge fan of Sargento mainly because of the flavor and quality of their cheese. It is easy snack to take with you, and it makes it easy to make healthy choices. I am a repeat customer and always grab it when I go to Target. After trying many other brands, this is by far my fav!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
Sargento has the best string cheese. Great to pack in my lunch or just have for a snack at home. It doesn't taste artificial like others. Also, it is reasonably priced compared to the store brand. I usually purchase the string cheese from Publix in the Dairy Section . Always easy to find.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Foodie Expert
These is my favorite string cheese. It has less calories and fat than those that use whole milk, and it tastes EXACTLY THE SAME! Whether you peel or bite, you will never know the difference. I often find it on sale at the grocery, and there are also usually coupons you can find online.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Austintown, OH
This is by far my favorite string cheese. I buy it in bulk at Sam's club. It is definitely a better quality cheese. There is full flavor in each strand I pull off rather than the cheap brands that flake apart when you try to pull one string down and those ones taste like feet.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
I actually just ate a couple of these before writing this review! This is by far my favorite string cheese! It tastes great on its own as well as with crackers! I like the brand a lot because I feel like there are fewer additives in their cheeses. I definitely recommend!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
We love cheese in our family and Sargento is one of our packaged favorites. If we don't get fresh from the deli, we select Sargento items. We love cheese sticks for an easy snack, especially our little girl. It is a healthy, filling snack that we are happy to give her.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
How do you eat string cheese? Eat it string by string or Just chomp it?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
Have you ever used String Cheese in a recipe?
Devin Y.
Devin Y.
S Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
Do you peel your string cheese or just bite it?? :-)
Claire T.
Claire T.
Maiden, NC
Does this lose a lot of flavor by being "light" ?
emi s.
emi s.
Do you feel like Sargento string cheese is the best brand or do you think they all taste the same?