Add a Photo

Sargento light mozzarella string cheese 12 ct
Photos (13)
Kimber S.
Kimber S.

We go through TONS of string cheese in our house--I am the wife of a teacher and have two toddlers! We generally purchase whichever is least expensive. Sargent was on sale this week, so I purchased it. My little asked for a snack of string cheese--after taking a bite she said, "MOM! This is my FAVORITE cheese!! Thank you!" Generally it's a little too pricey for us (why it's only 4 stars), but it is our favorite tasting!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO

I love these! At my old job I used to take my lunch everyday, and these were a staple of my lunchbox. I even prefer the taste of the light string cheese over Sargento's original string cheese.

The only thing that didn't work out was when I tried making mozzarella balls, the string cheese in the center took a long time to melt, and didn't stay melted very long at all.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.

I think this is one of the milkiest string cheeses I've ever tried. I love this cheese! It's smooth and creamy. So easy to string. Everyone in my house loves this and my dog even gets some once in a while. Definitely tasty! I also like carrying these in my bag as a snack. I also like that it's not watery like other string cheeses are.
I bought this string cheese for the first time yesterday because I had a coupon. It tastes like someone dumped an entire salt shaker in the batch. Hardly palatable. I'm not buying any more of it, for sure. Those of you who think this cheese tastes good are eating much to much salt in your diet. Your arteries are going to harden.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

My toddler loves string "cheese sticks," as he calls them, this is a healthy snack that can be eaten on the go and easy to toss in the cooler and go! The flavor is mozzarella and good, I prefer Sargento because I know they are a quality brand. I even enjoy using the string cheese stands as a garnish for foods!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Maurice, LA

Favorite! I am a huge fan of Sargento mainly because of the flavor and quality of their cheese. It is easy snack to take with you, and it makes it easy to make healthy choices. I am a repeat customer and always grab it when I go to Target. After trying many other brands, this is by far my fav!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL

Sargento has the best string cheese. Great to pack in my lunch or just have for a snack at home. It doesn't taste artificial like others. Also, it is reasonably priced compared to the store brand. I usually purchase the string cheese from Publix in the Dairy Section . Always easy to find.
Remy T.
Remy T.

These is my favorite string cheese. It has less calories and fat than those that use whole milk, and it tastes EXACTLY THE SAME! Whether you peel or bite, you will never know the difference. I often find it on sale at the grocery, and there are also usually coupons you can find online.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Austintown, OH

This is by far my favorite string cheese. I buy it in bulk at Sam's club. It is definitely a better quality cheese. There is full flavor in each strand I pull off rather than the cheap brands that flake apart when you try to pull one string down and those ones taste like feet.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Meridian, CA

I actually just ate a couple of these before writing this review! This is by far my favorite string cheese! It tastes great on its own as well as with crackers! I like the brand a lot because I feel like there are fewer additives in their cheeses. I definitely recommend!
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX

How do you eat string cheese? Eat it string by string or Just chomp it?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Have you ever used String Cheese in a recipe?
Devin Y.
Devin Y.
S Portland , ME

Do you peel your string cheese or just bite it?? :-)
Claire T.
Claire T.
Maiden, NC

Does this lose a lot of flavor by being "light" ?
emi s.
emi s.

Do you feel like Sargento string cheese is the best brand or do you think they all taste the same?

Join Now