8 Addictive Snacks for Cheese Lovers
2 varieties available
Sargento Light String Cheese
4.83 / 5 based on 3,851 Reviews
Sargento light mozzarella string cheese 12 ct see more...
Top Questions See all 140 Q&A
Sargento Light String Cheese
- "A great snack I like taking with me to work, Under 100 calories is perfect, I usually eat one string and a piece of fruit between meals, great option when watching what you eat, I totally recommend it!" in 200 reviews
- "I love this cheese its perfect and portable for summer road trips or vacations Its a healthy snack and treat for anytime you have a cheesy craving." in 180 reviews
- "He is obsessed with them and it's nice because it is a quick snack he can grab before heading off to his classes on campus." in 115 reviews
- "At 50 calories and 6g of protein per serving, a Sargento Light String Cheese Snack is a filling choice whether I pair it with reduced fat crackers and fruit or enjoy it by itself." in 58 reviews
- "It tastes super creamy and delicious just like the full fat variety, and the texture isn't altered drastically like with other low fat string cheese varieties. " in 57 reviews
I think we have bought every brand of string cheese but keep coming back to this one. The flavor and consistency is good, it's not too salty like some. The price is slightly more than some of the other brands but worth it. We will continue to buy this, it is our go to brand now. I must say I prefer all the Sargento cheeses compared to other name brands, it seems "fresher".
These 70 calorie cheese sticks are great for a light snack. I'll grab one of these if I'm hungry an hour or two before I'm supposed to eat a meal. The regular cheese stick by sargento has a better taste, however, than the light version. The regular cheese sticks are 80 calories.
Like the lower calorie option but far too salty tasting without much cheesy flavor. I didn’t really care for the flavor at all! The price was comparative to other cheese sticks. Needs less preservative taste and fresher cheese taste. I will not try again unless recipe is changed.
Sargento string cheese has the best flavor and texture of all the others we’ve tried before. It doesn’t have that weird rubbery feeling that most string cheeses have. It peels easily. Great for bagged lunches or a late evening snack with some pepperoni.
These are really good and stringy. They are a little expensive for the product I don't think it's worth the price, I feel like they charge you for the "string effect" but they are very delicious. Perfect for an on the go snack
Such a great snack to have on hand! Sargento makes great cheeses and I was pleased to see that they make string cheese too! They don't taste artificial like some of the other string cheeses out there. My son loves them too!
I love cheese, there is no doubt about that. But this product makes me feel better about eating so much cheese because it is light. The flavor is still amazing and it’s healthy for you too. I highly recommend!
A great snack to have around the house and the quality of the chess itself is great compared to many other popular brands. Always pack it for the kids in their lunch boxes
Sargento always delivers great quality, fantastic tasting cheese! I love the light string cheese because I am on a diet and it tastes great and 1 serving only has 50 calories!
String cheese is one of my husbands favorite and this is his favorite brand. Sargent I cheese is one of my favorite brands of cheese ingeneral due to its quality.
Q & A
How do you eat string cheese? Eat it string by string or Just chomp it?
Have you ever used String Cheese in a recipe?
Do you peel your string cheese or just bite it?? :-)
Does this lose a lot of flavor by being "light" ?
Do you feel like Sargento string cheese is the best brand or do you think they all taste the same?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos