Add a Photo

Sargento light mozzarella string cheese 12 ct
Photos (13)
Kimber S.
Kimber S.

We go through TONS of string cheese in our house--I am the wife of a teacher and have two toddlers! We generally purchase whichever is least expensive. Sargent was on sale this week, so I purchased it. My little asked for a snack of string cheese--after taking a bite she said, "MOM! This is my FAVORITE cheese!! Thank you!" Generally it's a little too pricey for us (why it's only 4 stars), but it is our favorite tasting!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO

I love these! At my old job I used to take my lunch everyday, and these were a staple of my lunchbox. I even prefer the taste of the light string cheese over Sargento's original string cheese.

The only thing that didn't work out was when I tried making mozzarella balls, the string cheese in the center took a long time to melt, and didn't stay melted very long at all.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.

I think this is one of the milkiest string cheeses I've ever tried. I love this cheese! It's smooth and creamy. So easy to string. Everyone in my house loves this and my dog even gets some once in a while. Definitely tasty! I also like carrying these in my bag as a snack. I also like that it's not watery like other string cheeses are.
I bought this string cheese for the first time yesterday because I had a coupon. It tastes like someone dumped an entire salt shaker in the batch. Hardly palatable. I'm not buying any more of it, for sure. Those of you who think this cheese tastes good are eating much to much salt in your diet. Your arteries are going to harden.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

My toddler loves string "cheese sticks," as he calls them, this is a healthy snack that can be eaten on the go and easy to toss in the cooler and go! The flavor is mozzarella and good, I prefer Sargento because I know they are a quality brand. I even enjoy using the string cheese stands as a garnish for foods!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

These are definitely great for those on the go and really want a nice healthy snack without killing the flavor. As always, the best part is the stringiness of the cheese. It's just super fun and more thrilling when you pull apart the cheese and you see MILLIONS of strands. It's kind of satisfying.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Maurice, LA

Favorite! I am a huge fan of Sargento mainly because of the flavor and quality of their cheese. It is easy snack to take with you, and it makes it easy to make healthy choices. I am a repeat customer and always grab it when I go to Target. After trying many other brands, this is by far my fav!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Chesapeake, VA

I really love this cheese. I love that even though it is considered :"light" that it still keeps that same yummy taste and flavor. I enjoy that they are still as satisfying because I have found other products that do taste "light" and these do not at all. I recommend this product to anyone!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL

Sargento has the best string cheese. Great to pack in my lunch or just have for a snack at home. It doesn't taste artificial like others. Also, it is reasonably priced compared to the store brand. I usually purchase the string cheese from Publix in the Dairy Section . Always easy to find.
Amy T.
Amy T.

These is my favorite string cheese. It has less calories and fat than those that use whole milk, and it tastes EXACTLY THE SAME! Whether you peel or bite, you will never know the difference. I often find it on sale at the grocery, and there are also usually coupons you can find online.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX

How do you eat string cheese? Eat it string by string or Just chomp it?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Have you ever used String Cheese in a recipe?
Devin Y.
Devin Y.
S Portland, ME

Do you peel your string cheese or just bite it?? :-)
Claire T.
Claire T.
Maiden, NC

Does this lose a lot of flavor by being "light" ?
emi s.
emi s.

Do you feel like Sargento string cheese is the best brand or do you think they all taste the same?

Join Now