Sargento® Light Ricotta Cheese uploaded by charlotte h.

BY SARGENTO

We developed this low calorie version of our delicious Ricotta so you can create dishes light in fat and texture. Ideal for adding guilt-free, creaminess to lasagna, cannoli and desserts.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Whey, Pasteurized Milk, Vinegar, Carrageenan.

Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is hands down the best ricotta cheese on the market. I will be a repeat customer until I'm old and can no longer shop for myself. The flavor is like no other. I definitely recommend trying it even if you may not like the texture. It is DELICIOUS with a dish of pasta or even some roasted veggies!
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
Some of my favorite Italian recipes call for ricotta cheese. I do buy Sargento because the ricotta actually has good flavor and the brand is consistent with its quality. The cheaper brands don't have much flavor, but Sargento's ricotta cheese does and is worth the few cents in cost. I also appreciate that this brand also offers a lower sodium and fat option without compromising taste.
Stephanie W.
ORLANDO
It's nice to be able to buy a small package eggs ricotta cheese and not something Everybody Eats in my house so it goes bad frequently and I love to have something small that can just stick a spoon in or add to a one-person recipe
Christina C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Used this to make lasagna. I normally buy house brand products but this was on sale and was comparable in price. Enjoyed this product and would purchase again if it was still on sale at my grocery store.
Rachel W.
Knoxville, TN
I used this to make lasagna recently and it worked great with my recipe- very creamy. It also made me feel slightly better that it was light but still had the full flavor that you want with lasagna.
Vanessa M.
I love ricotta cheese and this is a great addition to my lasagna. I whip it with honey for dessert with strawberries. Its a good cheese and one I always have around.
Tiffany J.
I use this product when making lasagna, stuffed shells, and baked macaroni and cheese casserole. The moisture content is perfect and I feel the weight is not overpowering as full fat ricotta cheese. Even though it is like the flavor is still there and it is easy to mix them and meltdown. I wish this product came in a larger size for when I have to make larger meals. It also is good as a snack with crackers or strangely enough pineapple.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I'm not usually a fan of Light or Reduced Fat brands when it comes to dairy products, but this Ricotta cheese from Sargento was delicious. I was able to use it for my homemade Spaghetti pie and it tasted amazing. I honestly couldn't tell that it was light. I think this would also be very tasty in Lasagna or Lasagna Roll Ups.
dawn m.
Delicious for my lasagna. I try to look out for sales on this because it's a little pricey (when you find others for two or four dollars this can go for seven). I find this wonderfully delicious and all who have had my lasagna enjoy it as well. Good reliable brand. Recommended.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
This is the only brand of Ricotta cheese I use. I usually don't use the light but bought it last time by accident and didn't realize it was light until I went to use it. Honestly I did not see a difference in the taste. So know I will buy light . What I like about this product. It is creamy' easy to use in dishes/recipes . It is convientely available.